Leicester (H) 29-Oct

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Leicester are the worst champions ever. They can play properly, but they choose not to, they just push and pull, grab and kick, barge and foul. It's what defines them. And that kind of football is making our league less entertaining. I hate how the referees let them get away with it because it is negative and it is cheating.

We were very unlucky hitting the bar twice in that game too. They didn't deserve a point at all.

Ugh......... I would love to know what we do in training though, other than fitness, we lack boldness by the bucketload. Still, come Wednesday I sure we can expect our centre backs to be passed the ball half of the time.

Absolutely crap. No cutting edge at all. The last 3 games - what it takes us to do in 20 passes our opposition does in 4. Never look like threatening. Awful in the final 1/3. No pace. Its like the AVB days.
This team got smashed by our so called 'rivals'. West brom got smashed today. Not good enough.
And Eriksen has been useless all season.
Set pieces are a joke.
Very nervous about next week.

Football died last season when those cunts won the league...
Now they're just raping the corpse and pissing on the remains... good for them...
Sky will try and convince the world that the EPL is the best in world...
no it isn't... not while anti-football CHAMPIONS CUNTS like LEICESTER exist...
Fuck Leicester... fuck football... fuck this!

Yeah, but look what city done to anti football today......... hurry back harry, scary how much we seem to depend on him.....

No urgency and taking too long to attack in the final few mins. Got to learn to play ugly and be hoofing it in the box. Passing in front of them is not going to worry teams like wba, Bournemouth, Leicester

14 goals in 10 games, 4 of which came against Stoke. Pure shit, not only do we not finish off our chances, we hardly create any either

The lack of chances, especially good chances we create is my real concern. For all the talk of Janssen being poor, Kane struggled earlier in the season too.

Back
Top Bottom