Liverpool away

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Carroll is just physically too small to compete at any speed and is struggling to impose himself. Which in the area he is trying to operate is worrying.
I sort of feel sorry for Janssen having to drop deep to fill his position. Don't really see him as a good enough number 10 at this level. Can get away with CM though.

Have got into some decent positions by either the ball in or the positioning has been poor. Just inexperience there but hopefully they r learning from this.

Is Carroll only at the club 'cos of some "Make A Wish Foundation" initiative...?

I dunno... maybe it's his size and 'matchday mascot' appearance, but he just looks like he's won a prize to be here...

All I've heard from in the press is how amazing the atmosphere is now they have this new stand.....can hear everything the players and managers are saying on the pitch

Quieter than the London Stadium

Notice Janssen keeps making good early runs in behind but no one tries to find him or when the do the door is closed. We don't seem to move it quick enough or as quick as Liverpool around the box.

Poor half really, from both teams.

Zero creativity from either team. Liverpool have scored due to a horrendous error and both keepers have had about 1 save to make. Carroll not good enough, Onomah not a winger. Winks has been impressive. N'Koudou is doing nothing.

I'd get Lamela on sooner rather than later

Back
Top Bottom