Vincent Janssen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

VJ is one of the most all round able young strikers in the world, in my opinion. He has everything in his locker. All he needs is confidence. Trust me. Be patient with him, he's new country, new league, new system and 22.

So one thread has gone bake off & another da Vinci code.

:deledoubt:
q2z7p.jpg

It also takes a while to get Poch fit and match fit from playing many matches but the biggest thing is that he needs time for his teammates to anticipate his runs. Much too early to criticise.

so frustrating. this guy is even worse than giroud. always offside too. hopefully he can be sold for half the money paid..

and so many people say write: look at lamela, look at son. these guys have talent. that's the difference.

so frustrating. this guy is even worse than giroud. always offside too. hopefully he can be sold for half the money paid..

and so many people say write: look at lamela, look at son. these guys have talent. that's the difference.

Amazing

that header was a sitter. if he heads it towards the ground it's a goal. if he wasn't for son, eriksen, and dele tottenham would have a goal drought. don't forget he didn't score a single goal yet. a penalty against gillingham doesn't count.

that header was a sitter. if he heads it towards the ground it's a goal. if he wasn't for son, eriksen, and dele tottenham would have a goal drought. don't forget he didn't score a single goal yet. a penalty against gillingham doesn't count.

Fuck off you fat cunt and dont ever click disagree on one of my posts again you gooner knobhead or ill fuck you up.

How about you show some patience FFS? The step up from the Netherlands to Spurs is huge.
it's hard to have patience when you are playing to stay in the F'n CL! The good thing about his play is that he can hold the ball and look for a pass. Quite unselfish.. But let's be honest, if you knew at the start of the start of the season that holding the ball would be what he offers and not much in terms of scoring.. you wouldn't be satisfied with the transfer.

If you want to support Giroud you know where to go pal.

If you want to support Giroud you know where to go pal.
i hate him as a player and his fuckin team but after a few games of seeing janssen played i thought he may just be on girouds level. (i see some resemblance in his style of play). quite a disappointment. now after a few more games i don't even think janssen is on girouds level. that was my point.

i hate him as a player and his fuckin team but after a few games of seeing janssen played i thought he may just be on girouds level. (i see some resemblance in his style of play). quite a disappointment. now after a few more games i don't even think janssen is on girouds level. that was my point.

There's always Chelsea then.

it's hard to have patience when you are playing to stay in the F'n CL! The good thing about his play is that he can hold the ball and look for a pass. Quite unselfish.. But let's be honest, if you knew at the start of the start of the season that holding the ball would be what he offers and not much in terms of scoring.. you wouldn't be satisfied with the transfer.
We didn't buy the finished product in Janssen, we knew that beforehand. It was always going to take time. He comes from a subtop team in the Eredivisie in AZ, and even there it took a while before he started scoring regularly. And he only played for AZ for one season, before that he was at Almere City for two years, a mediocre team from the Dutch second division (that's probably somewhere between league 1 and 2 in terms of quality). As I said, the step up is huge, he'll need time. Many of our players needed one or even two years to show their qualities for us, and they often came from bigger teams/leagues.

Back
Top Bottom