New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

woSRQHu.jpg

BNGCAy2.jpg

KYgEpI8.jpg

Illuminati confirmed

In light of what's going on in Stratford, I'm not sure I am massively keen on the whole idea....its just going to be a massive supermarket right? With tiered shelving, the works?

The problem with Stratford is that it's an athletics stadium totally unsuited for football run by a London company with stewards that hate the Hammers fans in areas like Westfield and Hackney Wick that don't want them there.

We will probably have a few issues but everyone could see what was going to happen to West Ham, it was talked about on the West Spam thread long before the move.

The insides look like WHL (four stands, seats close to pitch) only thing I think we have to be careful of is making sure fan types stay together, ie hardcore, corporate, family have their own sections like the current stadium and we move them correctly

I am actually more concerned with Wembley for a season than the new ground.

In the spirit of fiscal prudence in the funding of our new home, we could make a buck by selling either Rose or Davies and bringing in Kieran Tierney from Celtic before every big club realises how good he is.

I'm being greedy, but I really want exclusive use of that Sky Bar.
Spurs have already started showing their box, lounge ST holders a virtual reality experience of the new lounges, boxes and this Sky Bar. I don't know anyone personally that has attended these viewings yet but have heard some chat that it is fucking amazing. I have previously been an executive/lounge ST holder and whilst I have no intention to have another ST like this again (I just don't enjoy my football this way) I have been contacted by the club and asked to attend a Virtual Reality viewing, I of course told them I was keen to see all of their corporate/executive offerings and I await their invite.

I hope some of these posh areas are accessible to the ordinary fan, whilst I have said I don't like watching my football this way, I think they are a great way to celebrate an occasion for a group of family and/or friends to go when celebrating a birthday or something.

Anyway, I will report back once I've taken a nose around.

Spurs have already started showing their box, lounge ST holders a virtual reality experience of the new lounges, boxes and this Sky Bar. I don't know anyone personally that has attended these viewings yet but have heard some chat that it is fucking amazing. I have previously been an executive/lounge ST holder and whilst I have no intention to have another ST like this again (I just don't enjoy my football this way) I have been contacted by the club and asked to attend a Virtual Reality viewing, I of course told them I was keen to see all of their corporate/executive offerings and I await their invite.

I hope some of these posh areas are accessible to the ordinary fan, whilst I have said I don't like watching my football this way, I think they are a great way to celebrate an occasion for a group of family and/or friends to go when celebrating a birthday or something.

Anyway, I will report back once I've taken a nose around.

This?

Dear Ross
We should like to extend a personal invitation to you to take a unique look at the new stadium and the breathtaking premium seating areas it will encompass.

SPVRS – our new Stadium Project Virtual Reality Suite - employs the latest in Oculus Rift technology to provide a futuristic journey of the Club’s new 61,000-seater stadium, expected to be completed by the summer of 2018.

The technology, based at the Club’s new offices at Lilywhite House, overlooking the construction site, enables you to take a virtual tour of our extensive executive suites, dining and seating areas before taking your potential new seat in the bowl of the iconic stadium.

We believe the premium offering at our new stadium - London’s next major sports and entertainment destination - represents the future of hospitality in sport and should like to extend to you a private viewing so that you can see for yourself and take advantage of an opportunity to upgrade your matchday experience.

To register your interest in visiting SPVRS, please click here.

One Hotspur Executive Members and Season Ticket Holders* will be the first to have the opportunity to secure premium seats. Please register an interest before 30 September to secure your appointment.

A member of our sales team will then be in touch to arrange an appointment for you to attend Lilywhite House and get your glimpse of the future.

Please note that information regarding securing your equivalent level of membership as a Season Ticket Holder in the new stadium will follow in due course.

Kind regards,

Andy O'Sullivan
Director of Hospitality

spacer.gif

spvrs-logo-white-bk.jpg

This?

Dear Ross
We should like to extend a personal invitation to you to take a unique look at the new stadium and the breathtaking premium seating areas it will encompass.

SPVRS – our new Stadium Project Virtual Reality Suite - employs the latest in Oculus Rift technology to provide a futuristic journey of the Club’s new 61,000-seater stadium, expected to be completed by the summer of 2018.

The technology, based at the Club’s new offices at Lilywhite House, overlooking the construction site, enables you to take a virtual tour of our extensive executive suites, dining and seating areas before taking your potential new seat in the bowl of the iconic stadium.

We believe the premium offering at our new stadium - London’s next major sports and entertainment destination - represents the future of hospitality in sport and should like to extend to you a private viewing so that you can see for yourself and take advantage of an opportunity to upgrade your matchday experience.

To register your interest in visiting SPVRS, please click here.

One Hotspur Executive Members and Season Ticket Holders* will be the first to have the opportunity to secure premium seats. Please register an interest before 30 September to secure your appointment.

A member of our sales team will then be in touch to arrange an appointment for you to attend Lilywhite House and get your glimpse of the future.

Please note that information regarding securing your equivalent level of membership as a Season Ticket Holder in the new stadium will follow in due course.

Kind regards,

Andy O'Sullivan
Director of Hospitality

spacer.gif

spvrs-logo-white-bk.jpg
Yes!

I feel a bit guilty in expressing an interest, but fuck it I am a noisy bastard. Have you also shown an interest?

Back
Top Bottom