Summer 2016 Transfer Window Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

giphy.gif

Aye up, it's David Gold again

Don't understand the zaha hatred. Always looks pretty dangerous to me. And poch has turned Danny rose into a world class full back so anything is possible. If we do sign him I hope he is t greeted with a load of bile from our supporters

Mangala? Zaha?

This Black Box thing has gone self aware - Skynet style - , and is now placing silly bids to oppose its former slavemasters.

Tomorrow it will offer a 6 year contract to Abou Diaby

:avbshock:

Dont mind Zaha, always seemed the best player of Palace, unfortunately he doesnt have good stats.

Good option to come off the bench, lets get Eriksen to sign a new contract and it will all be well.

Don't understand the zaha hatred. Always looks pretty dangerous to me. And poch has turned Danny rose into a world class full back so anything is possible. If we do sign him I hope he is t greeted with a load of bile from our supporters

Bile! Lots and lots of bile!!!!

1250675188_family_guy_barfing.gif

The only thing giving me hope that this window doesn't turn into a damp squib is that there might be a surprise signing on the cards.

No one saw the Son deal coming and I sense all the other shite that's emerging is coming from the fact that journalists have no clue who we are really after.

Pau Lopez, N'Koudou and a wildcard and I'm a happy boy.

One of the toughest decisions I've ever had to make.

Do I put Gibbs on ignore, ridding the forum of about 100 daily pages? Or do I carry on reading the parody that keeps on giving?

:saha:There is no way Wimmer is going anywhere, surely.
Wimmer is good enough to start for a lot of decent clubs given his performance last season, if starting every match is really important to him than I could see him trying to force a move. Doubt that he will though, he seems happy and he's still really young for a defender.

I actually saw some quotes if him saying we need strengthening our row behind the striker. Could you please get me a quote where he uses the name wilfried zaha, cause I didn't find any.

Although I am not really impressed by zaha, sometimes a player is just wasted in clubs like palace. I will definitely give him a chance under poch.

I actually saw some quotes if him saying we need strengthening our row behind the striker. Could you please get me a quote where he uses the name wilfried zaha, cause I didn't find any.
Spurs were grouped with CSKA Moscow, Bayer Leverkusen and Monaco in Thursday's draw and Pochettino, who is set to make a £15million bid for Zaha, said: “Yes, I would like a player like this.

“We have improved, because now we have two strikers [after signing Vincent Janssen to reduce demands on Harry Kane]. Now I think we need some players in the second line of offence to help the team compete better.

“We need more quality in the squad because it will be a very tough season with us with the Champions League and very tough competitions.”

Back
Top Bottom