Hugo Lloris

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Vorm is more than capable of deputising for that short period. Let's not go on like he didn't prevent us from losing at the weekend.

If we are being honest....hugo has been off form for us for some time now. He's actually been pretty shite but i understand hes a favourite so this shouldnt be said.
Against WBA end of last season he was at fault for their equaliser.
Against Chelsea he wasnt at fault for either goal tbf.
Against Southampton he let 2 easy goals in.
Against newcastle he let 5 in and his positioning for a couple of the goals was atrocious.
Against Everton he took about 5 minutes to dive for Barkleys free kick.

Agree... maybe he needed the month off (!!!)
Vorm is MORE THAN capable... and can hold the fort while Lloris is out... not to mention taking the "I'M THE DADDY" mantle for the next few matches that Dembele misses...

More concerned about Eriksen & Dele's form at the weekend tbh!

I thought he'd miss Palace, Stoke, Liverpool Sunderland and the first Cl match if he's out for four weeks?
Edit: or will he be in contention for Sunderland if out for four weeks. But he will miss the first CL game, so that's 4 and a possible 5

That would be 5 and half weeks
If they have see him today he'll miss Palace which is 4 days. A week after is Liverpool, and 2 weeks after is Stoke, just over 3 weeks. A week later is Sunderland.
First CL match is 13/14 Sept a few days after Stoke. So he may be out for that too.
So that's 4 weeks and 4 days.
4 weeks dead will be the 13th Sept, CL game time.

If they have see him today he'll miss Palace which is 4 days. A week after is Liverpool, and 2 weeks after is Stoke, just over 3 weeks. A week later is Sunderland.
First CL match is 13/14 Sept a few days after Stoke. So he may be out for that too.
So that's 4 weeks and 4 days.
4 weeks dead will be the 13th Sept, CL game time.

I didn't realise the CL game would be so soon.

Not too sure about Vorm. I don't think I have ever seen him make a decent save for us. Still, he's the number 2 and it's time for him to grab his chance and show his shit.

Back
Top Bottom