Summer 2016 Transfer Window Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If it is indeed true anyway, we'll have paid close to £30,000,000 for Nkoudou and Janssen who cost a combined £2,000,000 last summer.

Blackbox.
We are going to be signing kids later than others, though. Not as much return for us in shopping in Ligue 2 instead of getting the ones who already made a step up.

Hello I am just there for sharing with you my surprise of your recruitment of GKN. This player is really average and he is absolutely not at level for playing for the Spurs. He haven't the level for playing at PSG,Monaco or Lyon either. Marseille is in really bad shape financiarly(13th Last season) that explain why they substitute Payet by a young player substitute at Nantes(1M £). Even the president of Nantes(Kita) say that in November
<<Labrune is confident of having done a good deal. I 'm not afraid to say it: in the true OM few years ago with a real team , Nkoudou would not have its place>>. Yes he was good in December and January but he was more by the fact that no one was especting him to score. After that after February he have not score any goals. In France the rumours last week was that Bournemouth and Hambourg were wanting him so your arrival in the mix is really surprising. Especially if you give Njie to marseille they will do a great deal. And finally he have 5 goals in ligue 1 and one assist in total. But maybe he will seriously improve that his the only thing I hope for you.

Hello I am just there for sharing with you my surprise of your recruitment of GKN. This player is really average and he is absolutely not at level for playing for the Spurs. He haven't the level for playing at PSG,Monaco or Lyon either. Marseille is in really bad shape financiarly(13th Last season) that explain why they substitute Payet by a young player substitute at Nantes(1M £). Even the president of Nantes(Kita) say that in November
<<Labrune is confident of having done a good deal. I 'm not afraid to say it: in the true OM few years ago with a real team , Nkoudou would not have its place>>. Yes he was good in December and January but he was more by the fact that no one was especting him to score. After that after February he have not score any goals. In France the rumours last week was that Bournemouth and Hambourg were wanting him so your arrival in the mix is really surprising. Especially if you give Njie to marseille they will do a great deal. And finally he have 5 goals in ligue 1 and one assist in total. But maybe he will seriously improve that his the only thing I hope for you.
Thanks for the input.

A lot of this was said about Njie when we signed him last season too.

Thanks for the input.

A lot of this was said about Njie when we signed him last season too.
No one can predict the future. Maybe he will become a great player but for now it is clearly a kind of gamble. But your coach is certainly better for predict that kind of thing than me so we will see.Hope that you will finish in the big 4, I hate Woolwich and his stingy coach.

No one can predict the future. Maybe he will become a great player but for now it is clearly a kind of gamble. But your coach is certainly better for predict that kind of thing than me so we will see.Hope that you will finish in the big 4, I hate Woolwich and his stingy coach.
Very true and to be fair, rewind 3 years ago and no one thought Kane would be one of the best strikers in world football.

We do have a very astute manager who knows how to generate mutual respect and get the best out of people without chucking tantrums!

What I like about Pochettino as well is that he likes to buy a player based on their personality and willingness to improve. I have no doubt he'd much rather an Njie or Nkoudou who aren't the finished article or anywhere near but have a determined personality to want to be better and get the best out of themselves as well as work hard as part of a team rather then a player who will come in and improve our team but not improve themselves in future.

I'm all for that.

What I like about Pochettino as well is that he likes to buy a player based on their personality and willingness to improve. I have no doubt he'd much rather an Njie or Nkoudou who aren't the finished article or anywhere near but have a determined personality to want to be better and get the best out of themselves as well as work hard as part of a team rather then a player who will come in and improve our team but not improve themselves in future.

I'm all for that.
that's why we didn't sign guys like Mirallas

Back
Top Bottom