Yves Bissouma

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Kinda baffled how short a spell he's been sidelined for..... Surely the athletic effects run deeper than just a few days of not feeling well....?

Kinda baffled how short a spell he's been sidelined for..... Surely the athletic effects run deeper than just a few days of not feeling well....?
He was ill before the first game, we don't know how long for because he was out for us anyway suspended. He played the first game even though he was still recovering from it apparently because he wanted to keep his place in the team but now back in full training

Yeah, was out for Everton, Brighton and Bournemouth and then Burnley FA cup. Wouldn't have carried over to AFCON either way
I think he meant games that WE play while he would be ineligible to play due to being at AFCON.

Weirdly I think the Man Utd game wouldn’t have counted as he was on international duty. Not 100% on that but I think that’s what they were saying on the athletic podcast.

I think he meant games that WE play while he would be ineligible to play due to being at AFCON.

Weirdly I think the Man Utd game wouldn’t have counted as he was on international duty. Not 100% on that but I think that’s what they were saying on the athletic podcast.
Yeah think I've also seen that, doesn't really matter though either way because he got to 4 before that

Yet Utds shit goalie played

1​
2​
1​
1​
0​
3​
1​
2​
4​
2​
S Africa​
2​
1​
0​
1​
4​
2​
2​
3​
3​
Namibia​
2​
1​
0​
1​
1​
4​
-3​
3​
4​
Tunisia​
2​
0​
1​
1​
1​
2​
-1​
1​

17:00 SA v Tunisia
17:00 Namibia v Mali

Edit: Mali are through to R16 whatever happens.
Top 2 and best 4 3rd place finishers qualify.

Last edited:
Mali are confirmed through because of results yesterday. Probably want them to win their last game and top the group depending on the Senegal result today so him and Sarr are on the same side of the bracket
How?

I'm only going off the table in the previous post, but surely if they lose to Namibia and South Africa win then Mali drop to third and go out?

Back
Top Bottom