"You're Spurs and you know you are"

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

After getting a semi watching Martin Jol talk us up on skysports.com, I thought I'd start a thread to pay tribute to some of our beloved ex's...

KfUrl.jpg

Re: "Your Spurs and you know you are"

i genuinely got all emotional reading the ES interview with Klinsmann the other week or so - my first Spurs Hero as a youngster

from the moment he swan dived after his first goal in celebration - that was me, total man crush

Klinsmann fucked us off after one season. My bollock should be more legendary down the Lane.

Flav said:
Klinsmann fucked us off after one season. My bollock should be more legendary down the Lane.

Haha well he got player of the year that season, what did your bollock do? If it's your left which I think it is then I know it should be in the albert hall with Hitlers right ball.

The programme on wednesday had a page or two on Klinsmann, says he gets text alerts when we score. Still loves us. He's in my avatar, leave him alone.

eggsoakley said:
Flav said:

Haha well he got player of the year that season, what did your bollock do? If it's your left which I think it is then I know it should be in the albert hall with Hitlers right ball.

The programme on wednesday had a page or two on Klinsmann, says he gets text alerts when we score. Still loves us. He's in my avatar, leave him alone.

Leave him, he's just another trolling Gooner

And Klinsmann is a legend. Was brilliant, and yes did us over a little first time round but redemed himslef with his second spell when he was truly needed. Would have been relegated in '98 without him imho

*You're :levystare:

edit:
---------------

Thread title fixed. My work here is done. :harrysmile:

Did Klinsmann actually *want* to go the first time? What was the whole problem with Sugar?

#flavsagooner
#knowyourhistory

love you really

We definitely would have went down if we didn't get Klinsmann back. Remember the relegation match off between us and Wimbledon in 98? Seeing Spurs win 6 - 2 five mins from my house was a catalyst to get smashed all weekend. Loved Klinnsman's free kick. Bringing him back is the only decent thing Gross did whilst at Spurs.

We've had a few big losses since the prem began

I'd say the two which hurt us most were Klinsmann and Campbell

Imagine if we'd had King and Campbell at CB? We'd have been solid as a feckin rock. Real shame that

spooky said:
He wanted to go. The irony is, it didn't work out for him. He could have had three proper season at Spurs.

Didn't he win the league in his first season back? I remember him saying he wanted to leave to win silverware in his home country.

Back
Top Bottom