You are the manager.....

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Game 38 of the season.

You've won the title in game 37 and play Chelsea at home.

A****** sit fifth in the table 3 points behind but with a better goal difference

Do you play the second string and play for a draw to stop them getting fourth or play all your big guns to let what is going to happen to happen?

Do you tell Modric to cut his hair as only people with proper hair cuts earn 120K a week?

I'd go with the first team's male Family members... the names would be the same... only the age would change!

Mr John-Buck Freidel III (70)
Mr Johnnie Walker (46)
Mr Benjamin-Assou-Ekotto Snr Snr. (141)
Mr Youssef Kaboul (51)
Mr God Save The King (60)
Mr Little Lukkaku Modric Jnr (7)
Mr During the Blitz Old Man-Parker (79)
Mr John Lennon (60)
Mr Iestyn Bale (49)
Mr Martin Van der Vaart Jnr. (5)
Mr Grampy-Adebayor - rather than his Dad for obvious reasons! (92)

What are Liverpool and Newcastle doing? Could Newcastle finish 4th? If we beat Chelsea and Woolwich and Liverpool lose?

That is the dream scenario

Ideally I probably still go and try and smash Chelsea and their fucking billionaires and give the home fans a great last day of the season

then watch Woolwich not get through qualifying

paulhasissues said:
Game 38 of the season.

You've won the title in game 37 and play Chelsea at home.

A****** sit fifth in the table 3 points behind but with a better goal difference

Do you play the second string and play for a draw to stop them getting fourth or play all your big guns to let what is going to happen to happen?

Do you tell Modric to cut his hair as only people with proper hair cuts earn 120K a week?

hi paul, i'm a bit thick so don't understand the scenario fully. but wot should happen is wot will cause the gooner cunts the maximum pain imagineable.

in german there's a word, "schadenfreude" which means to revel in the misfortune of others (says something about the germans, that).

well in the north london dialect of english there should be a word that says something about us: "goonerfreude".

I want the following, in order:

1) Spurs to finish third or higher
2) Woolwich to finish outside the top 4
3) Abramovic to go
4) Sheik Mansour to go
5) Liverpool to finish outside the top 4

So I'd play a second string. As it s, with Abramovic at the helm, Chelsea will always spend, and if they don't qualify for the CL they'll just spend more. Woolwich need the income, and finishing outside the top 4 would be very bad for them

Hard to call..

Personally, I'd put out a full strength team to dick on anyone. Fuck the consequences.

I'd just go with "Fuck off mate, we won the league."

kangarisntpro said:
Hard to call..

Personally, I'd put out a full strength team to dick on anyone. Fuck the consequences.

I'd just go with "Fuck off mate, we won the league."

Exactly, go for the win. Always.

bollox to that. try living in north london and try enduring the stench from these uninvited, unwelcome scum. hurt Woolwich; at every opportunity.

kangarisntpro said:
I'm south London and thats bad enough.

mate, i sympathise... but at least u no longer have to endure those woolwich-wandering wank-stains on a f*cking hourly basis like i do...

Back
Top Bottom