Yid Fam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is a touchy subject, I followed that bloke a while back (before the #yidfam phenomenon). He tweeted some #followback crap, so I asked him what was the point of it. He unfollowed me. :harrylol:

Yid Family.

That's about us much as I know. People following would use the hashtag #yidfam to group tweets when others search. Not sure there's much more to it than that.

:harrysmile: -- :bae: -- :levystare: -- :defoe2: -- :gio: -- :sandro: -- :baletroll: -- :kaboul: -- :gazza:

PAPA YID -- BRAINY -- GARGAMEL -- AZRIAL -- YIDETTE --- HEFTY --- CRAFTY -- YID ON FIRE -- DOPEY!

ok, maybe they're not ALL authentic... and now I've shown my hand that I was once a fan of the Smurfs!

spooky said:
Yid Family.

That's about us much as I know. People following would use the hashtag #yidfam to group tweets when others search. Not sure there's much more to it than that.

I'm still clueless. One day I'll have to save up and get a tweeter. I'm just worried that it'd be another addictive timewaste thing.

What's the fucking point? Needy weirdos.
I follow a good lot of yids that I've noticed either talk sense or are funny & I don't seem to have any cunts yet. No gooners hardly any celebs. I don't even use hashtags anymore I just check my timeline and it's usually quite entertaining / informative.

MaynoothSpur said:
I follow a good lot of yids that I've noticed either talk sense or are funny & I don't seem to have any cunts yet. No gooners hardly any celebs. I don't even use hashtags anymore I just check my timeline and it's usually quite entertaining / informative.

Fuck it, I'll get on it.

frontwheel said:
MaynoothSpur said:

Fuck it, I'll get on it.
you don't need to sign up, just search on #yidfam and the blokes profile I posted further up.

It's getting loads of stick on my timeline, I'm sure some people felt the same when TFC put out the Davro/Scott Parker hashtags, as well as begging half the Spurs team for retweets.

Back
Top Bottom