WSL chants and groups

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hi all, attended the WSL game vs the Scum the other day. They had a fairly good noise from their corner. Our support could do with a bit more volume to cheer our side on. Are there any groupings?
It’s my third WSL game (so many cancellations this year). Finally got my 8yr old daughter to start cheering only for Molly to turn it into our own net…..

Hi all, attended the WSL game vs the Scum the other day. They had a fairly good noise from their corner. Our support could do with a bit more volume to cheer our side on. Are there any groupings?
It’s my third WSL game (so many cancellations this year). Finally got my 8yr old daughter to start cheering only for Molly to turn it into our own net…..
Is that allowed dad?

Yes. It's Spurs...

My 8yr daughters comment as Bethany England skyed a shot from 10yards. “She did a Royal”….
Think a chant could be
“We love you England we do
We love you England we do
We love you England we do
If only our team wasn’t….

Bad as The Men's Team
We're just as Bad as The Men's Team...

As she's 8 years old, it's too late for her now. Might as well be honest with her.

Back
Top Bottom