Would you change anything about how the forum is run?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

In line with MrsP would be ideal if there was an easier way to upload a photo from a mobile device. I'd say 90% of the time I'm reading/posting on here from my phone.

There's an embedded version of the imgur website under the post reply box. It's not ideal but it does the job.

I'm not enabling image uploading on the forum server. We pay enough as it is, we don't need 300gb's of gifs to pay for as well. There's also potential copyright issue when you let people upload images to the site.

Thanks for the reply, assumed it was a cost issue, when I next want to upload a photo, I'll just have to ask one of you guys how to do it again. Sorry you are dealing with a dinosaur here.

Thanks for the reply, assumed it was a cost issue, when I next want to upload a photo, I'll just have to ask one of you guys how to do it again. Sorry you are dealing with a dinosaur here.

dinosaur-computer.png

In line with MrsP would be ideal if there was an easier way to upload a photo from a mobile device. I'd say 90% of the time I'm reading/posting on here from my phone.
It's a piece of piss posting pics from your phone, all you need is the image url. Picup is an app which you can upload pics to.

Admin Admin

Sometimes the ignore completely bypasses posts from a user (confusing as fuck when people are replying to no one in particular) and sometimes it gives the option to show ignored content. How does it pick and choose?

Admin Admin

Sometimes the ignore completely bypasses posts from a user (confusing as fuck when people are replying to no one in particular) and sometimes it gives the option to show ignored content. How does it pick and choose?
I think if there is content from an ignored user on the page you're viewing then you've get the 'show ignored content' link at the bottom.

I think if there is content from an ignored user on the page you're viewing then you've get the 'show ignored content' link at the bottom.

What's the point of the ignore function if you can still see the people who like/agree/disagree with posts? Sorry mate but ignore doesn't fucking work properly, simple as, might as well remove them from it and at least have thread posts show up in some sort of sequence which makes sense.

Let me put it simply, ArcspacE who disagrees with numerous posts (not just mine) needs to disappear from my forum experience. How do I make that happen? I couldn't give a fuck if he likes or disagrees with mine or anyone else's post, it's childish and has run its course, I want to enjoy the forum again and he's quite simply spoiling it for me and I'm sure others.

Do you want your money back?

I don't use it, so when you put someone on ignore... that's how the ignore system works. From what I understand, they disappear from threads. No idea about rep (is rep really that important?). If it doesn't work how you would like it to, feel free to speak to the guys at xenForo.com and suggest a better system.

Last edited:
I couldn't give a fuck if he likes or disagrees with mine or anyone else's post, .
You clearly do - since it bothers you so much

This is a public platform for football fans - if you expect no one to ever disagree with a post - go to Mumsnet or something

EDIT: Check your PM

Last edited:
Do you want your money back?

I don't use it, so when you put someone on ignore... that's how the ignore system works. From what I understand, they disappear from threads. No idea about rep (is rep really that important?). If it doesn't work how you would like it to, feel free to speak to the guys at xenForo.com and suggest a better system.

Will just sin bin his every post then.

You're whining over 1 person leaving a neutral (ie. meaningless) reputation on posts. You'll have to excuse the fact I don't give a fuck about that.

Back
Top Bottom