Worst THFC site

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lot of 'love' for David Matzdorf on this thread I see. He used to be in Spurs Odyssey and was a complete twat on there (although never abusive) before being banned.

A few years back he was on gardeners world showing off his rooftop garden.

Last edited:
Unfortunately this is what occurs when opinion exists at the extremities. Those who inhabit the 'black' and the 'white' cannot bear to tolerate, or even look at, the 'grey' lest it pollutes their immaculate, self contained world view.
Truth often gets thrown over board at the expense of dogma.

Nailed it.

The main issue with this truth is that it's always existed to some extent. Which is just the way things are, and for the most part fine. Some people are like that by nature.

With the world where it's at (at a crossroads in many respects and areas imo) and the internet, especially social media, becoming a playground where it's about who can scream loudest and be the most catchy by being as mean and brutal as possible, the tendency is worryingly on the rise.

I don't think this place is going to be for you Borks if you're upset by negative rep and left leaning posts, the thing about David is that he's tough but fair he concentrates on presenting arguments rather than throwing insults. David is very, very tame compared to some posters on here, I wish you good luck.
I think he is one of the biggest bellends the Internet has to offer. Sanctimonious wankstain.

Apologies for bumping an old thread but literally signed up just to post here (and likely be active in the future). I got banned from SC a couple of years back for saying to Spurger King "Fucking hell you're getting boring" when he was bleating on and on about Brexit and how we're all racist and xenophobic and that he was ashamed to share a nationality with 52% ("truly ashamed"). He replied "I don't give a fuck about your poorly formed opinions" and obviously escaped ban.

The mods on that site are horrifically biased towards certain posters and the whole superior lefty thing going on in their politics thread is enough to make anyone nauseous. On top of that you have a bunch of posters such as Shadydan, David Matzcunt etc. who just sit there calling out anyone for having a slightly negative or different opinion of anything followed by neg reps galore.

This place looks a bit more relaxed in that sense just from what I've read through here so I'm sure I'll get involved (Y)
I’m pretty sure I heard Spurger King was one of the top rated & most popular posters on SC ...

I think he is one of the biggest bellends the Internet has to offer. Sanctimonious wankstain.
I've never had a problem with him tbf, I know he likes to hand out disagrees and negative ratings but it's really not a big deal.

This is the worst site, and I will tell you why. Unlike other sites it is self governing. If you don't agree with someone else's view you simply click on the "FOUL" button, and before you know what that person get's a ban. I have had several bans, but have never been threatening or even used bad language. If the site used mods I would never have been banned at all.

I do think with the self moderating system on here,many posters get yellow cards for just being them.I am not saying that they haven't been justifiably carded at some point,but some fellas on here are put into the bin so regularly i struggle to see how they had time to post,let alone post something abusive.

I post on a political forum, and have very right wing views. I have never banned
Actually, you probably got binned because of your views on council homes and those who live in them and the whole Grenfell comment.

Your footballing opinions are garbage too, but that's unlikely to be a reason considering bus-conductor bus-conductor hasn't been binned yet

Your not getting it. It's irrelevant that you disagree with my views, I have the right to an opinion. If I were to threaten someone, or be abusive, that is fair enough. I post on a political forum, and have very right wing views. I have never been banned in 5 years.

Regarding my football opinions. I have been watching football and going to Spurs probably before you popped out the end of your father's penis. I have accurately predicted the outcome of many players careers before they have been noticed by the press, and I rarely get my predictions wrong unless I am not right

Last edited:
your not getting it. It's irrelevant that you disagree with my views, I have the right to an opinion. If I were to threaten someone, or be abusive, that is fair enough. I post on a political forum, and have very right wing views. I have never banned in 5 years.

Regarding my football opinions. I have been watching football and going to Spurs probably before you popped out the end of your father's penis. I have accurately predicted the outcome of many players careers before they have been noticed by the press, and I rarely get my predictions wrong unless I am not right

And people have the right to want you binned if they find your opinion wrong or offensive.

It's a sin bin where you're gone for a few weeks. You're hardly banned for life. If you don't like that process or this forum, you don't HAVE to post on here. There are other Spurs forums that are a lot less lenient than this one for you to post your opinions and remarks.

Again, you're probably not being sin binned based on your footballing opinions. That rarely happens. It's probably your personal opinions and feelings on non-football related stuff that's your downfall.

Very undemocratic. I actually got a two month ban when I predicted we would lose against Woolwich, Utd, and City. I was right, but still got banned. Out of football, if my views were very left wing, and I wanted loads of social housing, loads of immigration, and a greater focus on the LGBT community, would I have been banned. Of course not, because the majority of people on here are naive teenagers who have had liberal views pumped into them by their teachers. Put them amongst adults in the real world and they wouldn't survive 5 minutes

We were taught gay blokes are generally alright, and enjoy a bit of banter, lesbians have hormonal problems, like to look like blokes, but hate them, geezers who dress up as women are mental, and transsexuals should be humanly euthanized.

I haven't looked back since

They aren't "generally alright". They are cunts like everyone else. Like you, like me.
And after the rest of your post, you wonder why people might bin you?

Any of my teachers who expressed any political allegiances were left wing.
In my day,it went with the territory ,pretty much. Or it seemed to.

Looking back my teachers were mostly left wing anti Vietnam war demonstrators but if I or any other pupil looked at them the wrong way they would literally beat the crap out of us
Canes, leather straps and failing that fists and I’m not exaggerating

Happy days

I'm a moderator at Vital Spurs, but only on the forum which is very different animal from the front page where all the articles appear. There are very few members who post on both, mainly because the forum members can't stand the kneejerkers on the front page who in turn don't visit the forum because they probably don't have a clue how to get there. Most of the articles are submitted by front pagers which is why a lot of them are so crap.

Back
Top Bottom