worst 5 Spurs players in your supporting lifetime.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

paulhasissues said:
The people sticking Jenas down need to have a look at themselves in the mirror.

One of our 5 worst players, really? REALLY?

shame on you.

yes, I went there.

Agreed. Actually quite a good player for a mid-table side, capable of playing very well on the right occasion.

He was a scape goat ultimately, and never got the support from some fans that his hard work merited.

A lot of the actual 'worst' players are forgotten it seems........this thread should be titled "most frustrating / I can't actually remember the really bad players as they never played much"

FENWICK
MIMMS
RASIAK
TRAMEZZANI
BOOTH...

...man I haven't even got started!! depressing innit?? ...and 2 days before a game DAMMIT!!

Right, I'm going over to the TOP 5 thread to make myself feel better!!

BTW, am I the ONLY Spurs fan on earth who actually LIKED Rebrov...?
I always thought he was simply mis-understood... then again, I'm sure people will look back fondly on Pav in years to come...

Spurs+Russian/Ukrainians just don't mix... jeez, we'd have probably even ruined Lev Yashin's career had he come to Spurs!!

I'll second that support on Rebrov. He had a great debut, showed some real ability, and i remember well going to upton park when he scored 2 great volleys when we beat them in the cup. Shame he was just too small and didn't get a big enough chance.

Too many people are listing players who maybe played 5 or 6 times and were shit, like Tramezzani, but in my mind the worst culprits are the real anti-spurs cunts

Ben Thatcher
Michael Brown
Paul Konchesky
Hossam Ghaly (not the worst player but NEVER throw the shirt)
Darren Bent (he really was awful and I don't care if he scored a dozen or so goals).

The first 3 in particular were real dirty bastards who do the proud name Tottenham Hotspur a disservice and played a few times. Never want players like that at Spurs.

The game is about glory.

Hi from an old cock
Spurs since just before the 1962 FA Cup final, season ticket holder on the shelf through the 80s,
and west stand upper in the 90s, now a season ticket holder in my lounge in front of the plasma - but still just as vociferous..........
New on here.

worst 5 ever in my time ?

Full backs Gordon Smith and John Gorman
Centre backs John Lacy, Kevin Scott
Striker (Ha !) Ian Moores

awful...................

Blanchflower said:
A lot of the actual 'worst' players are forgotten it seems........this thread should be titled "most frustrating / I can't actually remember the really bad players as they never played much"

as a season ticket holder, I can tell you that a lot of them played far too often...........

Can't believe the number of mentions Mitchell is getting, do you not recall nearly scoring a hattrick vs United! My 5

John Lacey
Acimovic
David Kerslake
Gregor Rasiak
David Leworthy

There was also a fella from the Cape Verde Islands who played in few pre-season friendlies who was by far the worst player I have ever seen but my mind has wiped his name from my memory, anyone any help?

dwallm said:
Can't believe the number of mentions Mitchell is getting, do you not recall nearly scoring a hattrick vs United! My 5

John Lacey
Acimovic
David Kerslake
Gregor Rasiak
David Leworthy

There was also a fella from the Cape Verde Islands who played in few pre-season friendlies who was by far the worst player I have ever seen but my mind has wiped his name from my memory, anyone any help?

he also got the freakiest goal ive ever seen, away at west ham. however, mitchell was the difference between that team being very good or achieving fuck all. even remember mark bowen at norwich saying they targetted him as the weak link after we were 2 up and they turned it around. every 2 minutes on the pitch, you could hear richard gough screaming at him to get in position as he was day dreaming. the 87 cup final goal that came off mabbutt only happened cos as usual, mabbs was trying to do that useless cunts job as well as his own.

Kevin Scott
Andy Booth

those two shocking out on their own

then:
Dozzell- a huge sum of money for him back then and for what....
Cundy...mainly because he is such an arse now- Chavsea cheerleader for the club that dumped you before you were 23- how does that work-? plus his mrs is a pain as well
Bentley- just the fee and the sheer waste- I am sure there is a footballer in there somewhere screaming to get out - he actually looked ok at Blackburn what has happened

blingblingwideface said:
Kevin Scott
Andy Booth

those two shocking out on their own

then:
Dozzell- a huge sum of money for him back then and for what....
Cundy...mainly because he is such an arse now- Chavsea cheerleader for the club that dumped you before you were 23- how does that work-? plus his mrs is a pain as well
Bentley- just the fee and the sheer waste- I am sure there is a footballer in there somewhere screaming to get out - he actually looked ok at Blackburn what has happened
Will always remember him for THAT goal though, went apeshit when that went in.

dwallm said:
Bakari?

Mine are:

Kevin Scott
Paolo Tramezzani
Raziak
Toda
Dean Austin

Back
Top Bottom