World Cup Dinners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is there one you would particularly recommend?
Goose Island IPA. It's a strong flavour and quite dark, so you can only have one, but they taste superb. As established above, Brooklyn is a gold standard and if you can find it (not in Wetherspoons) I'm a big fan of the Oahu Brewing Company's golden ales - delicious.

The semi- final line up! Who will win?!
BsCyU5yIEAAIM3-.jpg

i just saw the belgian one... maybe Belgian Spur Belgian Spur can help out but isn't duvel fucking grim? when i went to belgium i had one, but the thing that really put me off was when i saw a load of homeless people gathered around drinking it. Its been known as tramps piss to me and my friends ever since.

i just saw the belgian one... maybe Belgian Spur Belgian Spur can help out but isn't duvel fucking grim? when i went to belgium i had one, but the thing that really put me off was when i saw a load of homeless people gathered around drinking it. Its been known as tramps piss to me and my friends ever since.
Thelonious Thelonious what do we do with this young one, he cant cherish the wonder that is duvel ?

The tramps prefer mostly the aldi beers we have here, Duvel is quite expensive but also very strong so gets them wasted faster.

CHIMICHURRI CHALLENGE

Over the course of this year’s tournament I’ve challenged myself to make a meal from each of the competing nations, but now I have a challenge for you, World Cup Dinners fans- a CHIMICHURRI CHALLENGE!

http://worldcupdinners.co/2014/07/12...rri-challenge/

For the Final on Sunday I’ll be having Argentinian style steak with the traditional herby Chimichurri sauce, and this time I’m asking you to join me for dinner by making the same meal! I’ve posted the recipe ahead so you can buy all the ingredients, just in time for your own Argentinian footballing feast!

Anyone who makes the meal, and sends a photo of their efforts, by twitter, facebook or email to [email protected], will then be eligible to win a very special ‘World Cup Dinners’ prize!

I’ll post a selection of the best efforts on the blog too!

Back
Top Bottom