World class facilities FC vs Vitesse 4th November

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Maybe THIS is the game to make a point...
Imagine an attendance of under 2000....?

If they wanna play conference league... Give them CONFERENCE LEAGUE LEVELS!

even Dagenham & Redbridge get more than that!

personally, if we could somehow organise an attendance of just 1882 PEOPLE.... that would be epic!!
Only way the hurt the bald cunt is hit his profit margins and watch him squeal

If we had a half decent manager and motivated players, I’d be all in for this. But we don’t. It’s a pointless waste of time and we’re going to be eliminated sooner or later.

Surely we just go all in for this cup.

Relatively speaking its the easiest of all the competitions we are in.

Wonder what the attendance is going to be. I reckon <25k.
It's our only way to the EL as we're not getting top six unless the flying spaghetti monster gives us a genie. The league cup might be more prestigious (haha) but just leads back to the ECL.

Problem: I have no idea what our strongest squad is. It's roughly clear what it should be but it's severely weakened by in-fighting.

What a sad state of affairs. A short time ago, we were decent enough that we'd shudder at the thought of having to settle for the EL. Now we'd crawl across broken glass to get back in.

Really looking forward to this.

:mourweird:
Me too!!!!!
Tired Pbs Nature GIF by Nature on PBS

Back
Top Bottom