Woolwich V Tottenham Hotspur FA Cup

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

wg6q.jpg
Very goooooooooooooooood!

You know what...? If 'selfie' has made it into the OED this year, then surely the word 'smug' deserves to be re-defined after this!

smug
Pronunciation: /smʌg/
adjective (smugooner, smugoonest)
  • having or showing an over-excessive pride in oneself or just being a cunt:Theo was feeling particularly smug because he just is.

Last edited:
Not really spurs news though.....

Lets move on, they were better than us and if one of our players did that to their fans we would have loved it.

Kinda agree... should be in General Football (actually, if this wasn't a thread that deserved to be grafted onto the 'Lets Laugh at...' thread, then I dunno what is!)

I don't think a 6 month lay off and missing a World Cup is 'karma' for responding to incessant fan abuse

Oh don't you??? Well i'm here to tell you that it is the greatest bit of Karma ever.. The horrible little Twat got exactly what he deserved and every Spurs fan is going to be over the moon with this..
It really couldn't have happened to anyone better..

I don't care what you say this is great news. Smug little Gooner prick deserves it and it can only hinder their season. It's doubly good because it now means our very own Andros Townsend is almost nailed on to be in the starting XI for the World Cup.

I don't think a 6 month lay off and missing a World Cup is 'karma' for responding to incessant fan abuse

Professionals are paid and trained to accept that it's part of the game. I'm normally quite passive with a bit of banter, but even my eyeballs twitched when he did that - it's not how a professional should conduct himself, after all, some people pay a good proportion of their weekly wage to see players like him conduct themselves like sportsmen.

But hey, after all it's all fine and justified because it's the fan's fault for having a go, right?

eric-cantona_1840111c.jpg

I hope Lennon gets to go to world cup because of this - I know he is a professional and we shouldn't wish harm..... what am I talking about..... gutted you smug little prick, you will never be Gareth Bale!!

Some of you will feel sorry for this dwarf Spurs hater...personally i am delighted at his injury and wish him nothing but ill. They would be laughing at us if it were one of ours. I hate the nomads and am glad that they will be without him for as long as has been reported.
THFC

Why should anyone feel sorry for him? Maybe I'm old fashioned, but I love to see nothing but misery heaped on our rivals. Just a shame it never happened to that wee bawbag Wiltshire also.

Question: Does anyone else have scum supporter friends (I found out after we became friends) that want to talk to you about what's wrong with Spurs and how to fix us. That shit incenses me.

Back
Top Bottom