Woolwich Scum away Sunday 14 March 4.30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is the game........ THE game that we have to win.

Win and its a 10 point gap to Woolwich..... Lose and the gap is 4 points.

Losing is not an option - we need Bale, Kane and Dele in the team as they are probably the only 3 in our squad that get what this match is all about.

3-1 Spurs

Ndombele to mug off every single midfielder of theirs, even the ones on the bench. Do some dummy's and pirouette's, nutmeg the bench before outside of the boot playing a ball to Kane to nod in his hattrick.

Kane is the total footballer. He’s the best player we’ve ever had.
Maybe maybe not.
Totally irrelevant unless you celebrate his goals more than Moura

Maybe Ajax away was less enjoyable to people than it “should” have been

Not me, ditto City when Llorente scored with his arse

I couldn’t have cheered louder regardless

This is the game........ THE game that we have to win.

Win and its a 10 point gap to Woolwich..... Lose and the gap is 4 points.

Losing is not an option - we need Bale, Kane and Dele in the team as they are probably the only 3 in our squad that get what this match is all about.

3-1 Spurs

Yeah we need to go at them, do that, and we can win with ease. Sit back and return to how we played a month or so ago and I think we will be in trouble.

Maybe maybe not.
Totally irrelevant unless you celebrate his goals more than Moura

Maybe Ajax away was less enjoyable to people than it “should” have been

Not me, ditto City when Llorente scored with his arse

I couldn’t have cheered louder regardless
I celebrate all our goals equally. I always have done. I’m sure you do also..

I don’t where this has gone. All I’m saying is that Kane is the best player to have ever played for Tottenham.
And that may or may not be true
No problem with that view, simply that all goals count no matter who scores them

Hope he scores on Sunday and every week forever to be honest. Not sure why anyone thinks I don’t like or rate Kane

If ever the term "first world problem" applies..
Well I live in the first world so there’s that.

If you’re campaigning for anything it’s probably best to not start with me because it’s so easy to see through people.

What have you done today to address climate change? I doubt you’ve even got out of bed.

Back
Top Bottom