Woolwich (H) - The Gallas Derby

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My own private torment at having to give up my ticket to attend a family funeral (us Jews don't half bury them quick, poor guy only died on Friday!) was most definitely countered by the result, and knowing that I probably wouldn't have coped with THAT 2nd half, I reckon I was better off just hearing about it via some mardy gooners also in attendance at the funeral!

I guess the realisation on Friday morning that I wasn't going to a game I'd got pretty much the last ticket for wore off when I thought about feeling of guilt I'd have had if I'd made a piss-poor excuse and missed a family funeral to go to a football match... Especially if we'd lost, I'd never have forgiven myself!

Thanks Spurs for cheering up a rotten day yesterday!

Got a day off today, booked it early. So hungover its unreal. What a day. Bring on Inter away! Heres my little photo from the Lennon celebrations.

525372_10200202729584138_453137187_n.jpg

Forgot about the cleaning lady coming today, she walked in on me wearing boxers and a spurs top, still with yesterdays alcohol stench in the air , shouting at my screen and nachos plus rhum on the table ... but she s Jamaican and apparantly all of this did not even suprise her. Your team won and you are happy ? was all she said lol

^

happy I'm not the only one accidently end up hurting myself in a celebration if a important goal is scored.

thanks guys.

Back
Top Bottom