Women euro championship 2022

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I really like her. Cleans up a lot in midfield and takes no shit.
She's a good player no doubt, but this ref is making it clear as crystal that she'll let her get away with just about anything.

She's stepped over the line between physical and dirty a few times here without so much as a free kick against her

She's a good player no doubt, but this ref is making it clear as crystal that she'll let her get away with just about anything.

She's stepped over the line between physical and dirty a few times here without so much as a free kick against her
She is what Tottenham Women need. When the other team get physical to intimidate somebody that says we’re not having it.

I tried guys. Watched 15 mins and couldn’t watch anymore. Woman’s football is just not for me. Hope they win obviously, but I certainly won’t be a new fan. It’s fucking awful. Going too watch an episode of “Better call Saul” instead

Last episode? Arguably the poorest of the entire series. I don't usually check my phone when watching BCS but did so on numerous times on this occasion.

A bit like this football match tbh.

:pochsmirk:

385519.jpg

This is my ting

Fuck those yellows..... Gonna be forced to make changes that we likely didn't want to make.

Back
Top Bottom