Women and football

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should women be aallowed attend football matches

• Yes

Votes: 21 61.8%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Only if they are attractive and up for it

Votes: 12 35.3%

• Total voters
You may not have noticed, but nearly every thread is really boring and has no element of controversy. I suspect most members on this forum collect stamps when they aren't watching football. I believe heart and sole that women don't really understand football, and most blokes I know agree. In fact I would go as far to say that in general most members of forums don't reflect the real supporter at all. What I have done is given you all the opportunity to discuss what proper football supporters talk about in the pub before a game. I am an edecutaion to you all, please appreciate me !!
If you're going to be a twat, learn to spell first sunshine.

I'm pretty sure the USWNT and Japanese women's team (the two best women's sides in the world, closely followed by the swedes) would know a lot more about football than you.

Why hate on women for following a sport, maybe it'll help them become more physically active and then more attractive=Better for men.

You may not have noticed, but nearly every thread is really boring and has no element of controversy. I suspect most members on this forum collect stamps when they aren't watching football. I believe heart and sole that women don't really understand football, and most blokes I know agree. In fact I would go as far to say that in general most members of forums don't reflect the real supporter at all. What I have done is given you all the opportunity to discuss what proper football supporters talk about in the pub before a game. I am an edecutaion to you all, please appreciate me !!
Famous final words before the sin bin...

by the way, those of you who voted for the third option, you should hang your heads in shame...... beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and I bet none of you would make a fireman's pin up calendar!!!

Ahem, I would I used to be a male model and still keep in shape...................

I would put some full shots on here but you would not recongnise me as my modelling contracts were mainly for balaclavas.......

You're not stupid, you know what I'm getting at!!
I made an advent calendar from watching Blue Peter, how about that?

Of course I do - but as it is the most risible and asinine attempt at a wind up, quite why anyone actually bothered replying or taking it seriously was all a bit lost on me. He's just an attention seeker, and all people did was to feed his desire to be the centre of attention. What people should have done is simply started a completely different thread and debated that, thereby totally ignoring the turkey all together.

by the way, those of you who voted for the third option, you should hang your heads in shame...... beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and I bet none of you would make a fireman's pin up calendar!!!
I think that I would make some kind of calender. For people of funny shapes!! (hopefully):rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom