Will you renew your season ticket if Mourinho is in charge next season?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Will you renew your season ticket if Mourinho is in charge next season?

• Yes

Votes: 14 45.2%
  • No

Votes: 17 54.8%

• Total voters
Had to give mine up years ago it was just costing too much, not just money but also precious time, far easier to watch it on the TV then get on with the rest of your day rather than sit in traffic for 2 hours and get back late. call me an armchair cunt but there are more important things in life.

If I still had it I would ditch it though, fallen out of love with football. It's dead.

I fear for the future of the club when the fans do go back and we are playing in that cavernous bowl to half a crowd, can't see us even half filling it with how far we've regressed. I don't think we will even attain Europa next season and when Kane and Son inevitably go? it looks bleak....

Of course. I still went to games when Sherwood was embarrassing us every week with his behaviour.

Plus, fuck me, I'm desperate to get back going to games. I honestly believe the players will be delighted to be there too.

He won’t be there for ever.

Think financial issues will be what stops people. ST pricey with no cup games included. A lot of uncertain industries out there right now as well.

But don’t think any ST holders will be stopped going by Jose. (He won’t be there though. I’m pretty sure of that).

Most fans who go regularly are just really really desperate to get back to games.

Most fans who go regularly are just really really desperate to get back to games.
And there are plenty desperate to get in to replace those that don't come back.

Voting with your ST against the manager is pointless to me, all you do is take money away from the next manager. Go to matches, protest, make your opinion clear. Managers come and go, and this one will be gone soon, too.

Now, if one wants to protest the exorbitant cost of football...then, by all means, thats a different kettle.

Do you think social distancing will be a thing again next winter?? Can imagine even at 75% capacity reduced grounds would mean ST holders might be only fans allowed in....,

I’m not really following what the government are saying these days.

I want to watch live matches again but not while he's in charge. The club have clearly got a lot of shit to work out.

Yes.

I have too many loyalty points to throw away and so I'm not going to bite my nose to spite my face.

I will do what i was doing prior to lockdown - turn up late, moan till about 35 minute mark, quick pint in the stadium bar then back to the pub

Yes.

I have too many loyalty points to throw away and so I'm not going to bite my nose to spite my face.

I will do what i was doing prior to lockdown - turn up late, moan till about 35 minute mark, quick pint in the stadium bar then back to the pub

Need as many LPs as you can so that you don't miss out on all our cup finals......hang on.....

Yes.

Had noticed the bars getting noticeably busier during the match.
Maybe it’s all a plan of Daniel’s to generate match day revenue.

The worse we play the more we eat and drink! Genius.

I’ll renew.

I’d love to be there at the moment to vent. The Chelsea fraud, baldy and all of the lazy, entitled players would be given a torrid time.

I’m missing match days, the pub, my mates, the buzz, the noise. Hopefully we’ll be cheering on some of our kids when we get back in.

I would renew.

But would put my ticket up on Ticket Exchange every match, until he was gone, which is what I did in the last couple of months we were allowed in. Last game I went to was the Chelsea "Rudiger racist comment" match in Dec 2019.

Probably missed 10 matches (home, away, Europe) in the whole Poch tenure, missed more than that in the 4 months under Mourinho we were allowed in, under Poch missing games was due to other commitments, under Mourinho it was my choice, the whole experience was awful, we weren't Tottenham anymore.

It is a totally moot question though. Jose will not be in charge when fans are allowed back in, or even when the club ask for season tickets to be renewed.

Back
Top Bottom