Will you boo Poch when he returns

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

will you boo poch

• yes

Votes: 24 22.9%
  • no

Votes: 74 70.5%
  • don't know how I am going to feal

Votes: 7 6.7%

• Total voters
It takes all my willpower to stop myself nutting people wearing them in the Shelf Bar.

When we played Woolwich at Wembley during the stadium transition there was a dad walking towards me down Wembley Way with his 2 Boys who both had half and half scarves on.

When they got level with me I went over to the boys and asked them if they needed me to call Childline for them.
Woolwich were so shit then you can hardly blame the boys for trying to glom on to Spurs, though, can you?

:dembelelol:

Now, I know he would be expected to do this, but the way he went round our entire coaching staff with warm hugs at the end actually made me like the cunt a wee bit more. Easy to do after a big win, but still gave me a weird feeling in my nethers.

However he also did the weird thing managers do with other managers at the hug break off, by holding Ange’s cheek in his hand. I can’t recall ever touching another man’s face. Weird as all fuck.

He didn’t go over to the Chelscum fans after the final whistle either. Usually an away manager would do that to celebrate a win. Their scummy fans would have loved him to go over, would have given them more opportunity to gloat and rub our faces in it, but he didn’t.

Perhaps he is a bit like Conte ie at a club where his heart isn’t really in it. I hope they sack him soon.

Back
Top Bottom