Will our away form revert back to.....being shit?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Under AVB in the Premier League our record was;
Played 8
Won 5
Drawn 1
Lost 2

Throw in the League Cup and Europa League and you have another 4 wins.

But for 20 years as a Spurs fan before AVB I always remember our away form being patchy at best. I would never be confident of getting a win especially going up North. At some points an away win was a rare treat.

With AVB gone will we now revert back to being shit away from home?

Being shit away from home was part of our DNA.... I remember being shit away from home in '81 and '82.... and those years didn't turn out too bad!
But yes, if CL qualification is the be-all and end-all then we'll have to continue the good away form, otherwise, we're fucked, and everyone will be off in July!

Under AVB in the Premier League our record was;
Played 8
Won 5
Drawn 1
Lost 2

Throw in the League Cup and Europa League and you have another 4 wins.

But for 20 years as a Spurs fan before AVB I always remember our away form being patchy at best. I would never be confident of getting a win especially going up North. At some points an away win was a rare treat.

With AVB gone will we now revert back to being shit away from home?

As much as disliked the moron, we were better away than previous years. \let's hope we keep it up

Because perhaps AVB did actually know what he was doing?

Yeh sure he knew what he was doing

City 6 -0 Spurs
Spurs 0-3 West Ham
Spurs 0- 5 Liverpool
Boring football
5th as opposed to 4th the year prior.
Dismantled a great side and created an unbalanced one.

Of course, if you love statistics, he didn't look that bad, however if you actually watched what the idiot was serving up, statistics mean nothing

City 6 -0 Spurs
Spurs 0-3 West Ham
Spurs 0- 5 Liverpool
Boring football

Of course, if you love statistics, he didn't look that bad, however if you actually watched what the idiot was serving up, statistics mean nothing

Yeh was his choice to sell Modric and Bale.

City 6 -0 Spurs
Spurs 0-3 West Ham
Spurs 0- 5 Liverpool
Boring football

I think you missed the entire point of this thread but carry on.

Back
Top Bottom