Will Anyone Ever LOSE To Us? a poll...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Will anyone beat us this season?

• Palace (A)

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • Racist Scum Chelsea (H)

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Wolves (A)

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Villa (H)

Votes: 11 11.1%
  • Oily City (A)

Votes: 29 29.3%
  • Pikey Cunts (H)

Votes: 6 6.1%
  • None of the above

Votes: 7 7.1%
  • We'll never lose another game - not ever - never

Votes: 51 51.5%

• Total voters
DELETE THIS THREAD!!!

do it jewish GIF

Always nice to see a thread that will boil the piss of grown men that believe this kind of thing jinxes the team. You know, those who obviously still believe in Santa too.

Heads up, if we are still top half on January 1st, I’m starting a Can We Win The Title thread.

I think people are getting carried away here, it’s important to remain grounded in reality. We wont stay undefeated forever. Ange has been very clear that he sees himself on a Greek island when he is Roy Hodgson’s age so we can only guarantee staying unbeaten for the next 18 seasons, after that there is a chance someone might, possibly, beat us. Maybe. I know its hard to imagine but I think we should prepare ourselves for that small chance one day.

Perhaps I should have explained what I meant by 'Will anyone beat us?' The rules are quite simple. It has to be 11 v 11 and it's judged on spirit.

We remain unbeaten.

On to the Wolves game...

We are still a work n progress,so we will suffer a fair few defeats. The fact that we are up there fighting,and playing very watchable football is good enough for me this season. And as already been said,the fact that many players that were so so last couple of years are now looking good is a big a deal as the decent signings.
It's like a cloud has been lifted,and I am just enjoying the ride.

Ange last night, after the Palace win, "Dreams last until someone wakes you up."

All you melts need to get some sleep.

mummy

Tottenham Till I Die!
They're all after us, because they're all wayyyy below us, but will any of them succeed where all others have failed?

Or, like their predecessors, are they all doomed to abject failure? Beat

COYS

Last edited:
Honestly, anyone in the top 10 can beat us. Look at the table and the form.

If we finish Top 5 and get Champions League this will have been a great season after the shitshow last year and not seeming to have moved mountains in the transfer window (but hindsight says our transfer window was fantastic).

8 out of starting 11 (or 12 if counting Bentancur) was the team that Conte built. But a completely different team. Fantastic!

Always nice to see a thread that will boil the piss of grown men that believe this kind of thing jinxes the team. You know, those who obviously still believe in Santa too.

Heads up, if we are still top half on January 1st, I’m starting a Can We Win The Title thread.
I am suspicious of anyone claiming to be a football fan that doesn't believe in the football gods.

Back
Top Bottom