Why we need to stick with Poch

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What if we have not been sacking enough managers? all this talk of more time.

Maybe they need less time. 6 managers per year.

Pick them from the TFC forum, poster with the lowest PPG has to ware a Woolwich shirt in public, for every point dropped represents one day in gooner outfit.

OFFS.gif

What if we have not been sacking enough managers? all this talk of more time.

Maybe they need less time. 6 managers per year.

"Tonights game on Monday Night Football sees Spurs visit Stamford Bridge in an attempt to turn around their 12 game losing streak. With special celebrity guest managers Paul and Barry Chuckle."

Pochettino has given us instant improvement in playing top 4 teams which we got 1 point off last season including some absolute drubbings.

Last season we got 69 points despite having two different managers (the regularly abused AVB and Timmeh) and have the same goal difference as last season, so despite not getting drubbed as often we're still no better at scoring more than we ship. I'll also go out on a limb and say that far from being unlucky this season, we've won more games than we should have given the performances.

We reached a cup final, but did so beating the worst teams we could have hoped to face en-route before being neutered in the final. We also got knocked out of the FA Cup at home to Leicester, not to mention squeezing past the Europa group stage only to be outplayed comprehensively by the next decent team we faced. Since going out of the Europa we've actually played worse than at any point while we were in it, which nicely contradicts the view that Europa games disrupt our league preparation.

...but yeah, I was wrong on Harry. 8th following the '2 points from 8 games' start, but that's still pretty much instant success and more importantly we could all see the team improving before our eyes.

Yea, take a bow for completely ignoring YidoBuckler YidoBuckler 's post which provided a very sensible and convincing view of the one opposite yours.

Just close your eyes and move swiftly on to something which edges you nearer to your favourite topic and the crux of all your posts, Harry Redknapp.

I can like whatever posts I want....YidoBuckler knows I got lurve for him. None of your business what posts I like. And Eskimos post had nothing to do with YidoBucklers one. He quoted Mouse.

And yes, Im a Harry fan. So much so that I get stick for pos repping posts about him it would seem.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom