Who's to blame if we don't get 4th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I blame Parker for running round in circles, If only there was someone around here, notorious for moving in such a circular fashion, that could teach Scotty how to do it properly? Perhaps over a pint, before a game?

I'd go for something controversial here and wait until the season is over to see whether we make it or not before I choose my eventual scapegoats.

But IF it happens I will probably go for Chirpy.

I'd go for something controversial here and wait until the season is over to see whether we make it or not before I choose my eventual scapegoats.

But IF it happens I will probably go for Chirpy.

Judging by your photo I can rely on you to track down whoever is responsible and brutally murder them.

Clearly bludgeoning baby seals to death is good training to be a serial killer.

35n32e.jpg

He tried to keep a lid on the rage, he posted a gif of an early nineties sitcom character dancing...all the time sharpening his axe..casting his mind back to the last one...remembering the warm blood spraying on his face.

Yes, I'm a doctor and been to surgery more than a couple of times. Using an axe in surgery would not really be recommendable though.

Blame? I'm stating the obvious but IF it happens it will be the playing and coaching staff.

If we don't make it, it won't be down to just one game, it'll be the total results over the season. We've had chances to win games and we still have until the end.

...we should have bought a striker though.

Back
Top Bottom