Who do you THINK will be our next manager

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who's the next mug

• Mourinho

Votes: 66 25.1%
  • Ancellotti

Votes: 10 3.8%
  • Klopp

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Pep

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Dyche

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sherwood

• Harry

• Howe

Votes: 30 11.4%
  • Potter

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Big Fat Sam

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Jesus

• Wilder

• Allegri

Votes: 26 9.9%
  • Benitez

Votes: 26 9.9%
  • Simeone

• Valverde

• Zidane

• Pulis

• Lopetegui

• ten Haag

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Levy

Votes: 20 7.6%
  • Espirito Santo

Votes: 13 4.9%
  • Rodgers

Votes: 15 5.7%
  • Luis Enrique

• Gallardo

• Total voters
Every thread you open on TFC is the same tedious bullshit - Poch is a cunt, Erisken is a cunt, Dele is a cunt, our match-going fans are cunts for supporting Poch, etc

He's like a mindless bot spewing the same drivel

Maybe Sammy is in fact a bot! The sheer number of messages would suggest so.

José Mourinho as manager with Luis Campos (of Lille) as sporting director. Levy can take care of the business stuff and let Campos take care of scouting, recruiting and transfers. Plus, Mourinho and Campos are a match made in heaven.

So you’d prefer Benitez over Hughton?

Chrissy is a Spur and would be a great caretaker manager for the rest of the season

I know Benitez has won things but there’s something about him I don’t
Yes 100%

I'd prefer a proven winner at the top level rather than a unremarkable coach who's won nothing of note and gets the gig purely on his Spurs credentials.
Remember Hoddle or Ardiles? That worked out well, didn't it.
Do you think the likes of Kane, Son or any future big name signing is gonna be more inspired to stay or sign for Chris Hughton than Rafa Benitez!!
If appointing Hughton is a sign of how far we've come under 18 years of Levy's chairmanship, i think we may as well all get our coats

People forget that Jose is a proven winner. He took the worst United team to 80+ points, winning the Europa League as well. I'd be more than happy if it is him, but I'm terrified of the thought that it's going to be Howe.

My brain at the moment:

I will always support Spurs. I fucking hate Mourinho. I will always support Spurs. I fucking hate Mourinho. I will always support Spurs. I fucking hate Mourinho. Turkey Burgers. I will always support Spurs. I fucking hate Mourinho.

My brain at the moment:

I will always support Spurs. I fucking hate Mourinho. I will always support Spurs. I fucking hate Mourinho. I will always support Spurs. I fucking hate Mourinho. Turkey Burgers. I will always support Spurs. I fucking hate Mourinho.
I think you would be surprised how likeable he is once he is our manager. At least for 18 months or so.

With Jamie as his No 2?

Timmy as DOF

Can't beat a bit of mad dog Joe

gattuso.jpg

On the subject of interim manager......

As a huge fan of Ledley the player (and I mean huge), I have to say absolutely nothing about him screams coach / manager to me. He isn’t a great orator / communicator and in his stints as a pundit I didn’t see great tactical insight either.

It’d be a huge mistake to put him in place for any period longer than a fortnight.

Would love to be wrong of course!

Brendan Rodgers or Luis Enrique not on the list ?

Not a fan of Luis Enrique and Rogers ain’t leaving Leicester on such a short notice. Our biggest hopes would be the likes of Allegri, Mourinho, Benitez.

Personally I like Benetiz, the guy is tactically astute, knows the prem, won’t have giant hissy fits like Mourinho and is adapted to working with winning teams and teams that like us and Newcastle that don’t win so much. In short he is the most rounded manager and flexible and would be like a potentially better version of Redknapp or Jol for us. Not really up for long term project type manager to take over from another project manager.

Last edited:
As the question is who will be the next manager, part of me thinks we will get a surprise and Mourinho will walkthrough the door.

Yes that fits

His wife loves London

He’s also got a point to prove in that he’s not past it

and we might fucking win something!!

Back
Top Bottom