Which ex player would you go for

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thinking about this team I wouldn't mind seeing a prime Chris Waddle playing in the space behind Harry Kane.

He just had that ability to make something out of nothing - useful against bus parkers. I'm convinced he was one of the main reasons Clive Allen scored 49 that year.

The whole of the double side as they knew how to win.

I don't want anyone back, especially those who deserted us.

Keeping everything crossed that this current crop will take us onto great things, they're talented enough, just need that killer instinct and a little bit of luck.

Now we have Sanchez sweeping up, we could effectively have had a midfield two of Dembele and Modric. Just imagine that.
Me imagining a Spurs team with Moose and Modric together.
crying-cat.jpg

I'm happy with the team we've got. Fair play to Ginola for what he said about not selling Harry but I'm looking forward, not back & wouldn't want any player who'd left us to return & take the limelight as some kind of saviour. Just my two penneth.

Sanchez is good, but imagine Ledley King between Vertonghen and Alderweireld. A clean sheet is statistically worth more than a goal, and with that back three I don't think we'd ever concede again

The only ones still active who would really improve us as a team are Bale and Modric. Obviously Walker is also a good player, but we already have two quality right-backs of our own. And personally I still think it's a shame how it ended with Bentaleb. He was a quality player imo.

Back
Top Bottom