Which current player?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We still sing songs about Berti, Ginola and Van der Vaart. Which current player, if any, do you think we will sing songs about in 5/10/20 years time?

I'd love to think that we will still be singing "Eriksen-sen-sen..." in pubs during the 2024/5 seasons. Kane as well obviously, but I think his song's just not as good.

(I realise this thread originates from the boredom of the international break...apologies)

We still sing songs about Berti, Ginola and Van der Vaart. Which current player, if any, do you think we will sing songs about in 5/10/20 years time?

I'd love to think that we will still be singing "Eriksen-sen-sen..." in pubs during the 2024/5 seasons. Kane as well obviously, but I think his song's just not as good.

(I realise this thread originates from the boredom of the international break...apologies)
Every single one of them I hope!

Plus there's always the chance that Harry will either return as a coach or manager in 20 years... so we'll be singing his name ANYWAY!
:kaneear::kanegoal:

BTW: Classic 'International Break Thread!
only 12 more days to go....

Back
Top Bottom