where you predict tottenham finish next season

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Winning the treble would be amazing, we'd lose all of those cunty new fans, ticket prices would be cheaper and we wouldn't have the media constantly on our backs.

We would lose most if not all of our players, please explain the term "cunty new fans", media constantly on our backs about what? Then just think of the grief off of Goons and Chelsea fans, not to mention the Spammers. I would support Spurs not matter what but I would prefer that they were in the Premier League over the Championship.

That'd be brilliant and then we could be like Juve when they came back up, some of our players will leave, but we'll have Gomes in goal, Smith-Dawson-Khumolo-Fryes. Livermore a really old Parker and Carroll. Up front, Ceballos, Coulthirst and Falque. Yeah I'm up for that.

I was on board until you showed me who'd stay.

If (when) we fix this CB problem the squad is good enough for 2-4th place, but it's so unpredictable this year. Might aswell say good enough for the title. My guess:
1. Mourinho
2. City
3. Spurs
4. United

That'd be brilliant and then we could be like Juve when they came back up, some of our players will leave, but we'll have Gomes in goal, Smith-Dawson-Khumolo-Fryes. Livermore a really old Parker and Carroll. Up front, Ceballos, Coulthirst and Falque. Yeah I'm up for that.

yeah yeah this is awesome and we could get Tony Pulis in to be our manager

:levyeyes:

yeah yeah this is awesome and we could get Tony Pulis in to be our manager

:levyeyes:
Don't, just don't. When Redknapp got fired I actually had a nightmare that Tony Pulis was our manager, I just remember thinking, why? and 'get him out of my club'. I remember waking up and saying to my dormates "thank fuck that was a dream, Pulis was our manager".

Off topic, my bit of ITK was that Pulis was having an affair with Stoke's chairman's misses, the chairman found out 2 months before the end of the season but put the club first.

Back
Top Bottom