Where are you watching the final?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It’s really hard for me to get out of the house with two babies running around but I’m not missing this for anything. Heading out to Highland Park with the rest of LA Spurs. COYS!!!!

OK it’s BBQ with football team will be only Yid there, if we win will Uber straight to Atlantic to celebrate with the others

Then will be Mayfest a German festival in chicago for beers and polka dancing all night

Love this time zone for once today

Sis has a crew of 8 going to the lane currently listening to “Hot in the city” in the Bell and Hare, wish I was there but making best of it

I'm in a Lyft getting to Highland Park to join the LA Spurs and I've almost bitten off my bottom lip... got held back and now hoping I can still get in to one of the pubs... *praying for a win first and foremost, secondly please let me in a pub and some beers*

OK it’s BBQ with football team will be only Yid there, if we win will Uber straight to Atlantic to celebrate with the others

Then will be Mayfest a German festival in chicago for beers and polka dancing all night

Love this time zone for once today

Sis has a crew of 8 going to the lane currently listening to “Hot in the city” in the Bell and Hare, wish I was there but making best of it

Then lets hope we see images of polka dancing....

Supporters club pub in Houston is beyond ram packed shoulder to shoulder is an understatement. Feel I've had relations with a few of these blokes now.

Also, someone rode their Vespa to an Irish pub to watch a European final. Close the voting, the hipster of the year has been located.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom