Where are you watching the final?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If they open NWHL, I will seriously consider watching there. If not, in front of the telly in my pants with a pizza and some beer. Ready for a furious wank if we win
The crazy thing is that they still wouldn't let you have a beer in sight of pitch with nobody on it 😊

Going to watch it at the ground with my mrs and kids if they open it.

Then to the high road for a knees up when we win, my Mrs will be keeping sober as I won’t remember my name by the end of it, let alone getting home to deepest Essex

Either at NWHL or one of be pubs nearby. Somewhere I'm sure it'll be just Spurs.

I got so fed up with a Gooner in the pub last night that at the end I bellowed Gooner Cunt in his face for as long as it took him to fuck off. Good job the place was going mental at the time and the landlord didn't notice. Other end of spectrum I got chatting to a guy at the bar, he congratulated me (?) turned out he was a Gooner too, decent sort bought him a pint.

Either at NWHL or one of be pubs nearby. Somewhere I'm sure it'll be just Spurs.

I got so fed up with a Gooner in the pub last night that at the end I bellowed Gooner Cunt in his face for as long as it took him to fuck off. Good job the place was going mental at the time and the landlord didn't notice. Other end of spectrum I got chatting to a guy at the bar, he congratulated me (?) turned out he was a Gooner too, decent sort bought him a pint.
Perfectly understandable behavior .
One of the reasons i want to watch the final with our own only.
It would possibly get silly otherwise.

Having considered driving to Madrid, as I won’t have a chance of a ticket, figured driving all that way to be within 1 mile of fucking scousers was a twattish idea. So I’m gonna drive over to Tottenham instead and watch it in the ground (if possible) or one of the pubs.

Plan to stay over somewhere, so can anyone recommend a hotel for the night? Somewhere with onsite parking would be preferable.

Fattynomates Fattynomates - sorry, pal, but the more I thought about driving 1000 miles there, and back, the more it seemed like a daft idea. Happy to buy you a beer in Tottenham if you end up there instead. 👍🏻

Thankfully this game is on a weekend so I can get a couple drinks in me and watch it with friends.

The second legs of both City and Ajax were watched streaming on my work computer in the deafening silence of my office as my brain dissolved and face turned purple from the stress.

Having considered driving to Madrid, as I won’t have a chance of a ticket, figured driving all that way to be within 1 mile of fucking scousers was a twattish idea. So I’m gonna drive over to Tottenham instead and watch it in the ground (if possible) or one of the pubs.

Plan to stay over somewhere, so can anyone recommend a hotel for the night? Somewhere with onsite parking would be preferable.

Premier inn Tottenham Hale? Not sure about parking though

Fattynomates Fattynomates - sorry, pal, but the more I thought about driving 1000 miles there, and back, the more it seemed like a daft idea. Happy to buy you a beer in Tottenham if you end up there instead. 👍🏻
It is a long way to drive without a ticket! Hopefully the club puts it on big screens, as reckon could be a pretty epic atmosphere in the ground

I've just booked an apartment in Edmonton in hope the game is shown at the NWHL. I'm sure it will be.
20,000+ fans in the stadium will be the next best thing after having a ticket

Back
Top Bottom