When and why, exactly, did you start hating [Other Club]?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

- Woolwich: It's my solemn duty as a Spurs fan to hate that vermin.

- Chelsea: Don't recognize any Chelsea fans here in Albania anymore, one classmate that supported them in high school was actually a decent chap. I get reminded how much I hate them 2x per year, when we play them and they always play the game of their lives while our players shit the bed and can't even control the bastard ball.

- Man Utd: I don't hate them actually. It mostly has to do with my uncle supporting them (and he's the one alongside my old man that introduced me to football and F1 back when I was 4 years old) and also because if it weren't for them (and us selling our best players to them), Scum and Chelsea would have like 15 titles each and a couple of Champions Leagues as well.

- Liverpool: I hate them. Weirdest fanbase in existence. Doesn't matter the country, the age or religion, their fans are always entitled, deluded idiots that you can't have a conversation with.

- West Ham: Irrelevant. I don't even care about them.

- City: Despise them. Almost as much as Liverpool. Fucking hate their fake rise, hate their prick of a manager, hate the "Harry Kane team" quote, and absolutely love it when we beat them. That Nuno win amongst all the Kane rumours is up there with the 2016 win where I genuinely thought we'd win the League. Both made me extremely emotional.

- AC Milan, Real Madrid, Olympique Marseille and most (with some exceptions) Barcelona fans: See Liverpool.

- Bayern: Dislike them a lot, but it's weird since I always want them to do well whenever I watch them with my old man. It's probably because he really feels the team, and unlike new generation Bayern fans in Albania, watches every single game of them. The late 2000's really proved me how much he cares about Bayern (back when they were shit).

- Juve: Was raised with the ideology that "whatever you do, you can support anyone BUT Juve and Ferrari, they're the scum of the earth". I agree with that when it comes to the club, and Ferrari fans, but Juve fans are actually level-headed people, one of the best fanbases here in Albania.

- Inter: Deluded, but funny. They always find a way to be funny with their outrageous takes. They're a meme club here.

Goons, Chavs & Spammers, taken as a DNA thing. Liverpool however managed to make their way on to the list in August 1978. I travelled over to Anfield in a ferry with friends who were Liverpool supporters, and with hundreds of other Liverpool supporters. It was at a time when you paid into the ground. We had just signed Ossie Ardilles and Ricky Villa and Liverpool supporters were a bit anxious about what Ossie and Ricky might bring to the party, so I was feeling a little bit smug. Getting off the ferry in the early hours of the morning we went into the City Centre had some breakfast and a look at the newspapers. Splashed across the inside of the sports section 'Ossie Ardilles "Three reasons why we will beat Liverpool". At that point I had a really serious foreboding! I didn't think poking the beast was a good idea! Three o'clock approached and I was in the stand with my mates, no colours on for obvious reasons, hoping that if we scored I could hold it together and avoid a trip back home in an air ambulance. By half time we were 3 nil down. I hoped that in the second half we may score a goal or 2 and make it respectable. I was wrong! They scored another 4. Battered 7 nil and I still had to face a 10 hour ferry trip across the Irish sea with hundreds of very raucous Liverpool fans. I spent the next 10 hours hiding in the toilets. That's why I hate Liverpool, they scarred me for life.

When I was nine in 1971 I had a fight with a kid whilst waiting for the bus to school. It was the morning after Chelsea had won the cup winners cup and I had expressed some feelings of sympathy for Real Madrid amidst his smugness; the little shit tried to hit me and it kicked off (in a little kid kind of way). Since then I have hated the club and there scumbag supporters, a feeling reinforced over the years.

Liverpool - I’m not sure I can identify a time my hatred crystallised - perhaps a game in the 90s (3-3 at WHL) when the Park Lane was infiltrated by pretend Scousers who vociferously celebrated every time they scored!

Don’t really hate Spam, they’re just fucking irritating, like a yappy little dog that shits on your lawn…fuck - I do hate them!

Goons, Chavs & Spammers, taken as a DNA thing. Liverpool however managed to make their way on to the list in August 1978. I travelled over to Anfield in a ferry with friends who were Liverpool supporters, and with hundreds of other Liverpool supporters. It was at a time when you paid into the ground. We had just signed Ossie Ardilles and Ricky Villa and Liverpool supporters were a bit anxious about what Ossie and Ricky might bring to the party, so I was feeling a little bit smug. Getting off the ferry in the early hours of the morning we went into the City Centre had some breakfast and a look at the newspapers. Splashed across the inside of the sports section 'Ossie Ardilles "Three reasons why we will beat Liverpool". At that point I had a really serious foreboding! I didn't think poking the beast was a good idea! Three o'clock approached and I was in the stand with my mates, no colours on for obvious reasons, hoping that if we scored I could hold it together and avoid a trip back home in an air ambulance. By half time we were 3 nil down. I hoped that in the second half we may score a goal or 2 and make it respectable. I was wrong! They scored another 4. Battered 7 nil and I still had to face a 10 hour ferry trip across the Irish sea with hundreds of very raucous Liverpool fans. I spent the next 10 hours hiding in the toilets. That's why I hate Liverpool, they scarred me for life.

I was at that one.

Absolutely fucking disgraceful. The denials and mental gymnastics that they go through to excuse their criminal behavior.
They actually dont think they did anything wrong, probably because they behaved like that all the time so they think that the police should just accommodate for them.

One of them says it was just a normal charge that happens all the time and the police shouldve been able to stop it.

Watchinga little tournament in park on Sunday. One team in yellow, one in blue and one in red.

Fucking hated the ones in red. Could have all been yids, it didn't matter.

This hated is honed and sharp and ready. It has been nurtured over years and years.

Being a yid has made me a colourist.

Watchinga little tournament in park on Sunday. One team in yellow, one in blue and one in red.

Fucking hated the ones in red. Could have all been yids, it didn't matter.

This hated is honed and sharp and ready. It has been nurtured over years and years.

Being a yid has made me a colourist.

Must be navy blue though

Any blue is not sufficient!!!!

:contepoint:

I was at that one.
Lol. I remember this day so well. I was 9 years old and at my cousin’s birthday party.
All the men were in the kitchen having drink & listening to the football on the radio whilst the mums were trying to keep a load of caffeine & sweet addled kids under control with games of pass the parcel/musical chairs. I knew it was a bad one because my old man was fucking fuming. One of my uncles was a Liverpool fan (which meant my cousin was also).
It was a bad day that considering it was a 10 years olds birthday party.

Lol. I remember this day so well. I was 9 years old and at my cousin’s birthday party.
All the men were in the kitchen having drink & listening to the football on the radio whilst the mums were trying to keep a load of caffeine & sweet addled kids under control with games of pass the parcel/musical chairs. I knew it was a bad one because my old man was fucking fuming. One of my uncles was a Liverpool fan (which meant my cousin was also).
It was a bad day that considering it was a 10 years olds birthday party.

60 years ago then?

Good memory!

Did she try and strangle you with the umbilical cord?
Bet she wish she had when she realised I went with my dad's side of the family. We're all divided up unevenly into Spurs, gooners and spammers (and one Yeovil - what the fuck?)

Oh the indignity!

Growing up out in the sticks in West Wales, it seemed like everybody bar me and a couple of others in our school supported Manchester cunting United, so they were the team to hate then.

I hated them more than I hated Woolwich at that point, for two reasons - 1 - United was all anyone would fucking talk about when it came to football, and they ripped the piss out of us poor spurs lads...and 2 - My grandpa was a gooner, and the loveliest bloke you could wish to meet. He used to give out loads of conkers to me and my mates, and football stickers for our albums etc, and during cricket season would spend every weekend watching me/my dad play. So it made it difficult to be too hateful towards the scum (although I managed it somehow!).

We had plenty of banter about it to be honest.

He never made me feel guilty about hating Woolwich, mind. Just laughed and said however I felt about the goons, he felt twice as much about spurs!

Bet she wish she had when she realised I went with my dad's side of the family. We're all divided up unevenly into Spurs, gooners and spammers (and one Yeovil - what the fuck?)

Oh the indignity!

Maybe the one that liked Yeovil was a glove freak?

Back
Top Bottom