What would constitute a positive season next year?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If Kane leaves- Frustration! Attacking football with lots of shots but few goals and then seeing the opposition go up the other end and whether we have strengthened the defence or not, nicking points. The difference between a top team and the rest is a top quality striker and I just do not see us getting one.

what if they are lenglet and tosin
kirk douglas wood GIF

If Kane leaves- Frustration! Attacking football with lots of shots but few goals and then seeing the opposition go up the other end and whether we have strengthened the defence or not, nicking points. The difference between a top team and the rest is a top quality striker and I just do not see us getting one.
Ironically we had that in our last pre season game. But it was Kane who struggled and Richarlison who didn’t.

He was going to leave sooner or later, might as well just rip that plaster off and get on with it. I don’t think it’ll be as bad as we think.

What would constitute a positive season?

At the moment, I'm feeling that avoiding relegation would be a positive season. When Kane goes we are absolutely fucked. No defence, an average midfield and our best striker gone? Couple that with a manager who's only ever managed at pub level?

Yep we're so completely fucked.

What would constitute a positive season?

At the moment, I'm feeling that avoiding relegation would be a positive season. When Kane goes we are absolutely fucked. No defence, an average midfield and our best striker gone? Couple that with a manager who's only ever managed at pub level?

Yep we're so completely fucked.
i am worried about the wing too

kulu and son dont feel me with any confidence going in

Back
Top Bottom