What is the music played when spurs walk out?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I was listening to that song from "The Club that Bill made" video all Sunday morning.

I was listening to Glory Glory Tottenham Hotspurs, Ossie's Dream, the Victroy Song, Hot Shot Tottenham and Diamond Lights before I went to the game :D

Flannerz said:
I was listening to Glory Glory Tottenham Hotspurs, Ossie's Dream, the Victroy Song, Hot Shot Tottenham and Diamond Lights before I went to the game :D
I listen to those songs before EVERY game! :)

my first ever game i went to picked up chas n dave on route and sat with them at the game, no real idea who they were at the time, sat west stand front row of upper tier one of them knocked my sweets off the ledge, and blamed me ,

In 2000 while I was DJing with a buddy after college we remixed Duel of the Fates with Skylined by Prodigy.
Use the link below to download the mp3. Its a little overdone toward the end but I was pleased with the drop at 1:43.
Enjoy!

[download]https://www.yousendit.com/download/T2dkeVdwTlF5UkhsZThUQw[/download]

I posted on my Twitter as well WilsonJet WilsonJet

Duel of the Fates is alright. The star wars prequels definitely spoiled it for me.

I really wish Spurs came out to the theme to 2001: A Space Odyssey. It would be major deja vu.

Coincidentally, I can think of a team that does this, and it's fucking legendary. None other than the University of South Carolina Gamecocks. Stay with me here. It may be a non-professional team, but they have a Gamecock mascot, Under Armour supplies their kit, they've always been the underdogs, Steve Spurrier and Harry Redknapp might have been separated at birth, and Roman Pavlyuchenko and Steven Garcia are disturbingly similar. I get Deja Vu all the damn time. It's scary.

Differences are that Gamecocks have a stadium that seats 80,000+. their main color is red, and their fans piss me off sometimes.

WHAT OR WHO ,SHOULD I SAY MADE THE PRE MATCH MUSIC FROM LATE 80S CALLED INSPURATION ?CANT GET IT ANYWHERE ,USED TA LOVE IT

When I first started going it was McNamara's band changed after we won the cup in 81 to glory glory...Mr Morgan the Dj.Over at the library they still had the police band.."wollwich disco hello hello"

Back
Top Bottom