What a Crap Season, But

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How much worse would how season have been, if we had kept the faith in A (doing quite nicely at Zenit) VB! 7 new additions. All without EPL experience. We/DL panicked and bottled it!

We could have been a season now, into a settled system and had some sort of focus for 14/15. Focus all for being so impatient!!

How much worse would how season have been, if we had kept the faith in A (doing quite nicely at Zenit) VB! 7 new additions. All without EPL experience. We/DL panicked and bottled it!

We could have been a season now, into a settled system and had some sort of focus for 14/15. Focus all for being so impatient!!

100% agree.

I was close to the end of my tether with AVB but felt that at least there was a plan (albeit a failing one) and him sticking around to the end of the season would've boosted our perception outside the club. As it stands, our reputation suffered which may limit us in player/manager acquisitions going forward.

The worst thing about Sherwood taking over is that his conduct has turned me in to an embittered angry fan which I'd not previously been with any manager.

Back
Top Bottom