What’s this about the pod encouraging fans to grass up Moura?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Does anyone actually know what it is that he liked yet?

Bet no one does.
I scrolled through his likes yesterday out of curiosity. Worst I could find was him liking a few harmless “praise be to Jesus.” Type things.

Went back as far as the end of last season. Couldn’t find a thing. Anyone who has listened to the podcast know what Windy said he’s liked?

That’s cool, opinions are like arseholes. Everyone has one and they all stink.

I’m happy to be on the side that thinks Bolsonaro is a cunt who is a danger to humanity. People are free to disagree.
Exactly and like you I endorse his right to a different opinion. I despise Bolsonaro that a Spurs footballer doesn’t means zero to me. Whinning to the club about it is pathetic. They are on Twitter espousing their point of view a place you would never find me to this end Lucas must be allowed to do the same. The club as it recently did with Conte can tell him to be mindful. Their is a screeching minority that try to beat off all descent with a Mccarthy like use of homophobia. They are present on this forum, I suspect many of these people are biggots themselves.

If what lucas does in his private life shouldnt be included with his football life, is it okay to apply the same logic to Zouma ?

Same with how some whine about newcastle/city having owners whose countries are homophobes and a devout christian Lucas also follows a religion where gays should be punished by death. Either all homophobic behaviour is wrong or none of it is. Cant just randomly draw a line upto the point where our one is okay and everyone else is wrong.

If what lucas does in his private life shouldnt be included with his football life, is it okay to apply the same logic to Zouma ?

Same with how some whine about newcastle/city having owners whose countries are homophobes and a devout christian Lucas also follows a religion where gays should be punished by death. Either all homophobic behaviour is wrong or none of it is. Cant just randomly draw a line upto the point where our one is okay and everyone else is wrong.
Personally running a regime that murders homosexuals and liking a tweet which no one has even been able to translate yet is really not the same. Its completely mental to say that it is. You've reductio ad absurdumed yaself

Personally running a regime that murders homosexuals and liking a tweet which no one has even been able to translate yet is really not the same. Its completely mental to say that it is. You've reductio ad absurdumed yaself
No ive connected a regime that murders homosexuals because of what their religion says to Lucas following a religion where homosexuals are also to be punished similarly.

Lucas liking a genocide committing Bolsanaro is still terrible and so is Zouma kicking a cat. But again we draw a line where Lucas is okay and other people not.

Windy has appointed himself as chief inspector of the thought police, how dare Moura have opinions that run contrary to his...as for Jimmy Carr...I could never laugh at him, mainly because he isn't fucking funny...

Has he though? Or is he just a guy on a podcast?

Also I'd say Lucas' opinions are probably contrary to yours too?

unless you're in favour of murdering gay people?

TBH I'm not really thinking about it too much and it doesn't really affect how I view Lucas on the pitch..

but if all Windy is saying is that it's not great supporting Bolsanaro and liking tweets about murdering gays and journalists that hardly makes Windy a bad guy does it?
OK, show me the tweets from Moura advocating killing gays...or the tweets he has liked about killing gays...

Now you comparing bolsonaro and Hitler. Your initial psot didn't even mention bolsonaro, you said being a Christian shouldn't be permitted if we also think throwing homosexuals off rooftops is bad.
It was a crazy statement and now you are trying to move the goalposts
Who cares about goalposts. Its a conversation not some game to win or lose.

I live out in the sticks and when I was a kid my road was basically a mud track which was practically impassable in winter, my mum wrote letters off to every government department to upgrade it to no avail, so she wrote to our MP and he got it sorted within months, and not only that he set plans in motion that got every small road in the area upgraded as well...

He was Enoch Powell and my first vote was for him, because he got shit done...So does that make me a racist?

Back
Top Bottom