What’s a Spurs supporter supposed to do?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Couldn't agree more. I love my Spurs, supported them since 1990 when I just turned 13. I love the fact we arnt a Chelsea, Liverpool or Man U. I like that we do t get discussed in the media. I'd fancy a few more trophies especially a few FA Cups but I just enjoy been spurs man. It's simple really, the only club who can beat a top side one week then get thrashed by a bottom club the next.

Anyway here's to another season whatever it may bring.

Just because we're all Spurs doesn't mean everyone gets a long, the whole 'We're Fucking Shit' thing has been blown out of proportion. No mention of Spurs fans knocking each other for six at Wembley either.

Stopped reading. What a load of flannel.

If another teams fans heard it, it might be a different story. But they didn't. It was in the concourse after what I consider one of the worst 45 minutes of football I've ever paid to see. It was a laugh for ten minutes while pissed out of my skull. To be honest, I'd have sung absolutely anything the state I was in. I still came out and supported the team for the last 45. Also, this isn't exactly the first time Spurs fans have knocked bells out of each other is it.

To deduce that I'm somehow some two bob fan who's only supported Spurs since 2004 is bollocks, especially considering he couldn't even be arsed to turn up.

Back
Top Bottom