Wet Spam v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Mate. You support Tottenham. It doesn't get any worse
west_ham_co_chairmans_david_sullivan_and_david_gold_before_the_m_176596.jpg

Jesus christ. Astra who? We have had some shit moments but when you compare us to that shower....

Most of the old school Hammers I know (ST holders of between 30-40 years & some even longer) have jacked it in this season. Dildo brothers, an abomination of a home ground etc all became too much for them.

Ready to get smashed the weekend you little mugs. Blablablabla "our cup final" didn't you say the same about Swansea? Come to think of it nearly every team you fail to beat.

How many at Wembley for the cup game yesterday? About 20000 was it haha haha. Joke of a club!

Shit team No fans!! Lol
No fans? Really?
3rd home match in 6 days. Previous 2 crowds 67,000 and 65,000. Bigger than your total capacity by at least 10,000.

And no kids for a quid or your 99'er twats. Your "genuine" fans who bounce up and down like yoyos wanting ice cream crisps burgers popcorn hotdogs. They wouldnt know what pie and mash was if it hit them smack in the middle of their neanderthal (long word, oops) faces.

I think we hold the current record for an English club match. Probably the current record for an EL match. If Plod hadnt restricted our PL this season we'd have beaten that one too. Stick that up your jaxy you fucking pikey cunt.

And how's the Frankenstein Trampoline Stadium coming along? Has Miss Piggy got permission to extend it yet? That one's gone a bit of quiet. Can't think why. Just mean more places for the Tumbleweed to grow.

Wet Spam? Shit team, shit fans, no ground.

Ready to get smashed the weekend you little mugs. Blablablabla "our cup final" didn't you say the same about Swansea? Come to think of it nearly every team you fail to beat.

How many at Wembley for the cup game yesterday? About 20000 was it haha haha. Joke of a club!

Shit team No fans!! Lol

Mugs?? Do people still talk like that? Is this the 1980's?

Unlike this lot to be miles behind the times..:dembelelol:

Most of the old school Hammers I know (ST holders of between 30-40 years & some even longer) have jacked it in this season. Dildo brothers, an abomination of a home ground etc all became too much for them.

I know a fair few of the Old School and they cringe about Pricks like this one or the Mongs that use Twatter etc.
The new breed are as embarrassing as Woolwich fans.

Back
Top Bottom