West Ham Vs Tottenham Hotspur - Sun 21st Feb, 12noon KO - Live on Sky.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He is not world class at all, neither is he the England captain, our second highest ever goals scorer or a player that any club in the world would take. He is a pub player and no more, we should sell him in the summer for peanuts.
He’s not a pub player he’s just not world class and for the 10th game in nearly three months hasn’t stood out as any better or more productive that Moura or Lamela

Score a tap in later though and you say he was Pele today

You look to shit players to make us play better.

I look to our best players to make us play better.
Weird eh

Enduring that garbage

200.gif

15 months in and still no real cohesion, no real structure and no organisation.

I guess no cheque book will do that to you.

Stop that cheque book nonsense, Mourinho has just severely declined as a manager, every one could see it at Man United. In his heyday, he won Champions Leages with Porto and Inter while barely spending anything, he's the least cheque book you can get, he's just shit nowadays. We could give him 500 million to spend and wouldn't look any better.

This ref is an utter cunt, giving them absolutley everything. We go near one of theirs he is so quick to brandish a card, yet they can kick fuck out of us and he doesn't even give a free kick.

I don't think that was the worst performance as it goes, but when you give a side like this a gift they are just going to sit in and time waste and look for a set piece.
Lloris has to come off his line and claim that.

Going to be hard to get back now as I expect more time wasting and refereeing cuntery as the game wears on.

COYS!

Back
Top Bottom