West Ham U21 vs Spurs U21 (Upton Park - Friday 23rd August)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Won't be a big one with only 2 weeks, but if the guys on the podcast and the Love The Shirt twitter help spread the word, I'm sure we can get enough down there to make it a great evening!

West Ham away. Bunch of loud noisy Spurs fans turning up, our intentions might be good but theirs...just refer to stereotype. With the internet being what it is, someone will read about 1882 and there would probably be a welcoming party to greet us.
Not sure the guys will promote this. Doesn't stop you organising something off your own back though.

Should be hundreds of 1882 surely? Or are you all only up for Barnet and Espanyol? I admire what you do, please don't get me wrong and yesterday was superb. Hats off to you chaps but wet spam away??? Nothing to be scared of for fucks sake. I'll be there, how many of you will be I wonder.

What happened, other then you have to be really motivated to go anywhere in East London beyond Canary Wharf

I live in East London, so that's not really the problem. It was more specifically the issue of being basically the solitary person going to and from a largely deserted Upton Park late at night to cheer on some people in Spurs kits.

I live in East London, so that's not really the problem. It was more specifically the issue of being basically the solitary person going to and from a largely deserted Upton Park late at night to cheer on some people in Spurs kits.
TBH that's like most U21 games, Underhill being my only exception.

Should be hundreds of 1882 surely? Or are you all only up for Barnet and Espanyol? I admire what you do, please don't get me wrong and yesterday was superb. Hats off to you chaps but wet spam away??? Nothing to be scared of for fucks sake. I'll be there, how many of you will be I wonder.
not easy to organize something that big a couple of weeks before the match.
p.s. I highly doubt anyone's scared of that lot

Nawty

I turned on Incognito browsing, braced myself and took the plunge into their site to look for ticket info. None whatsoever, and only a cursory mention of the match itself. Guess it'll be a case of ringing em up.

Back
Top Bottom