West Ham League Cup QF

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dont revise history? Adrian had NOTHING to do at all all night aside from picking up the ball after Ades wonder strike.

If only Lloris was as unused.

It was not good play at all, we were shite. We were wide open and toothless. At least under AVB we were toothless and tight at the back...

tight as a hooker you mean or..?

Your son must have been upset to miss the match Mr.Dawson.
Not funny. I think I've already picked up you're not a happy bunny tonight, even though I've only just into th thread.

I'll stick you on ignore. Probably for the best don't you think. If you can't see we got murdered in the air tonight then you must be even more blind than the '3 wise men' who picked the team. Les Ferdinand of all people should know the importance of the aerial dimension to English football.

You're right, we cocked it up, and the end product was missing, but we weren't shite until about the 75th minute. Players got tuckered out, a goal went in against the run of the game, and the game shifted. Players lost it.

We must have been watching different games mate, I wasnt impressed at all all night.

We were blatantly there for the taking from the first minute, and despite lots of showy huff and puff we actually produced fuck all except Ades goal (being a break from their corner and Defoe, of all people, putting in a fantastic assist).

As soon as I saw the team sheet I thought any half decent team would take us with ease, turns out shit like West Ham could as well.

To people saying we battered them, they had three times more shots on target than we did. 10 to 3.

We had 68% today, wasn't that supposed to be a bad thing under AVB? Weren't we supposed to let them have more of the ball so there was more space and we could counterattack.

I don't blame Sherwood at all. Two days with a banged up team, tough task. However, can we have some fucking consistency around here about what constitutes a good and bad performance. We were bad in the final third today as we have been all season.

Not funny. I think I've already picked up you're not a happy bunny tonight, even though I've only just into th thread.

I'll stick you on ignore. Probably for the best don't you think. If you can't see we got murdered in the air tonight then you must be even more blind than the '3 wise men' who picked the team. Les Ferdinand of all people should know the importance of the aerial dimension to English football.

Winding you up, very easy to do when it comes to Michael Dawson. I think he was missed too.

Back
Top Bottom