Welcome to 'Club Mourinho'

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just look at him, the way he claps his hands says everything about the talent he possesses. Not only is he so meticulous in preparing the team for a game he extends this approach to his clapping of the hands. Hours and hours spent in front of the mirror perfecting it.

Nothing is left to chance, when he wakes up in the morning the first thing he does is to moisturize, as proper hydration at the beginning of the day will pay dividends in the later stages.

Ever the innovator and thinker he spent his time out of the game following his sacking at Utd to update his methods, the biggest change came when he switched from his favourite tried and tested Lynx Africa Shower Gel to Lynx Ice Chill Shower Foam. He feels by using a foam instead of a gel it's keeping him highly relevant and pushing the boundaries of the game as we know it.

When the team is winning like at the beginning of the season, Mourinho is genuinely likable. But when it starts to go bad he's the last person I'd want to see on the sideline and press conferences.
Can u imagine how toxic training is after a couple of bashings? Probably has them practicing throw ins for 6 hours solid repeating lines about his trophy haul twenty years ago

He’s Spurs and thats the beauty of football.
I think people are very naive if they think Poch loves us.

He knew he was off, and if anything we became his guinea pig and tactical farce

He’s an emotional fella..too emotional, just the reaction after Ajax said that...I mean, could you imagine Jose doing that in a semi final?
Poch gets snuggly wherever he is and is 100% that club, but his quest is about him and his coaching team.

He’s PSG now until that dream is over and then it’s somewhere else, but the soppy wet dream about him winning 150 titles then coming back to make us Spurs 1962.0 is just insane nonsense.

Jose is what he is, but he won’t pretend he loves us. I don’t need anyone acting like we were (one of) their boyhood club(s), just win something.
Well said....great post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom