We need Fighting Cock Scarves!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I have two of the TFC shirts, now we need TFC Scarves! I will buy 4 to start!! I'm sure these would be a huge hit worldwide, hope you guys add it to the store!

Guys, seriously love the pod, makes my Friday night commute home here in the States bearable! I actually sort of root for more traffic so I can listen to the whole Pod before I get home!

Thanks for making this season fun!

COYS!!!

The shop is powered by spreadshirts and (as far as I can see) the only scarf's they supply are black or red (yuck). :(

Flav,
Hope we can get interest, I bet you guys can sell a ton of these! Here in the States, I bet you would get plenty of interest from the various Supporters Clubs!

As for TFC Condoms, now that would be hysterical!

COYS!

Ive been thinking of getting a navy and white bar scarf from the spurs shop for a while now, if you can get something similar to that with the fighting cock logo or something on then i might be interested.

shsyid23 said:
Flav,
Hope we can get interest, I bet you guys can sell a ton of these! Here in the States, I bet you would get plenty of interest from the various Supporters Clubs!

COYS!

Just got your email mate! Superb.

Flav said:
shsyid23 said:
Flav,

COYS!

Just got your email mate! Superb.

Thanks Flav, was fun thinking back on the road I took to Spurs fandom and how much the Pod has meant to me and how my daughter also loves it!!

BTW, Loved the clips on Swedish TV of you guys, glad you posted it to Facebook so we could watch, classic stuff.

-Scott

Saving my money to make it WHL next year, if I do, pints for you and the rest of the Fighting Cock on me! Cheers!

shsyid23 said:

COYS!

Like this would be great!

Glow in the dark :ledleylick:

ScreenShot2012-04-13at174522.png

Get a rage of flavoured condoms, I was thinking that much like the club, after a promising start you would be left disappointed, with a bitter taste in the back of your throat.

Back
Top Bottom