We can be heroes (again) Ajax versus Tottenham Hotspur CL Semi Final Wed 8th May

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hi all!

AjaxStorm/StormAjax here (got banned).

Many congratulations on progressing to the final. In the end you guys deserved it, because Ajax refused to play football for over 100 minutes in 2 games while you gave it your all. In the end it was just too much.

I am totally heartbroken. Being so close to the finals, what would have been the greatest story in Dutch football ever. Smashed brutally at the very end.

I know you don't care a damn shit (why should you), but I want you to know that I was not a troll. I am Dutch, live close to Amsterdam and have been an Ajax supporter all of my life. I genuinely wanted to talk with you about this game, the biggest game for most of us ever, but this is no ordinary football forum as I quickly found out. I didn't know how to react on here, since you are all so fucking weird (in a good way, I guess).

I want you all to enjoy the next few weeks, living towards the final against Liverpool and make sure you'll never forget this.

Good luck and know that I am backing you to win this Champions League (but again, don't give a fuck about me).

See ya , cunts!:tobyarm:
I won't be back here.

Hi all!

Many congratulations on progressing to the final. In the end you guys deserved it, because Ajax refused to play football for over 100 minutes in 2 games while you gave it your all. In the end it was just too much.

I am totally heartbroken. Being so close to the finals, what would have been the greatest story in Dutch football ever. Smashed brutally at the very end.

I know you don't care a damn shit (why should you), but I want you to know that I was not a troll. I am Dutch, live close to Amsterdam and have been an Ajax supporter all of my life. I genuinely wanted to talk with you about this game, the biggest game for most of us ever, but this is no ordinary football forum as I quickly found out. I didn't know how to react on here, since you are all so fucking weird (in a good way, I guess).

I want you all to enjoy the next few weeks, living towards the final against Liverpool and make sure you'll never forget this.

Good luck and know that I am backing you to win this Champions League (but again, don't give a fuck about me).

I won't be back here.
Well said pal, cheers

Hi all!

I won't be back here.
A lot of us have the utmost respect for Ajax, you have a rich history of glory and playing the beautiful game the right way- throw in the "yid" connection and we have a lot of empathy for Ajax, especially those of us old enough to remember Johan Cruyff at his absolute best. Throw in selling us Toby, Jan, Sanchez and Eriksen and we are pretty cool with Ajax.
good luck for the future -will be interesting to see how many players you lose in the summer because you have some outstanding talent who would look good in a spurs shirt

Football is about everything. Bollocks, brains, skill, luck, emotion and tactics.

I accept that, why can't you?

And to be fucking fair to me, I've always said this team has bollocks and doesn't lack bottle, and I've been in a minority at times.

Yay!!!! ....Rave on Blakey!

Much like your previous post-game comments, you sound so chuffed. :pochrolleyes:

.....Anything else at all to add other than giving yourself props for your critical and analytical skills?

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezus wept(*)!!!

(*Poch actually, but close enough for me....)

p.s. You've never been part of a supportive minority, you fraud.

I cried like a little bitch, my mrs had to hold me. All the bullies in my life have been Woolwich fans. Growing up in broad water farm as a mixed race man was shit.

I had to explain to her, Tottenham are a reflection of myself. Everybody told me I was shit, that I would never amount to anything. All the other black boys supported Woolwich on my estate even though we lived in Tottenham. And they ripped the shit out of me for years.

Never in my wildest dreams did I think my shitty little club that I love as much as my own mother, could make it to a CL final. I had to explain that this result was a fuck you to everyone who never believed in me, because I am spurs and spurs is me.

And if we can do this, then I can do anything, and that goes for my little boy too.

Beautiful stuff man... Drink it in!!!

Hi all!

I won't be back here.

Cheers mate.

Now fuck off.

We all say things in the heat of the moment.....takes a man to backtrack like a bitch own it

:dierpochhug:
We're all here for the same reason so should be nice to each other.

I know asking for the sky, a bit like praying for a Lucas hat trick, with the third goal coming in the last minute of extra time, to put us in the CL final. Miracles just don't happen, do they! ;)

A lot of us have the utmost respect for Ajax, you have a rich history of glory and playing the beautiful game the right way- throw in the "yid" connection and we have a lot of empathy for Ajax, especially those of us old enough to remember Johan Cruyff at his absolute best. Throw in selling us Toby, Jan, Sanchez and Eriksen and we are pretty cool with Ajax.
good luck for the future -will be interesting to see how many players you lose in the summer because you have some outstanding talent who would look good in a spurs shirt
We bought Toby from Atletico Madrid to be fair.

So Llorente on proved to be so important. Maybe when we buy more technical players we'll be able to do bypass the high pressing through passing which should open up space behind the defensive line as the whole team has to shift together high up the pitch when pressing to avoid gaps between the lines. But until then, thank God that we had Llorente.

Hi all!

I won't be back here.
Cheers

My daughter is sleeping in the room above me, so when the goal went in I couldn't scream like I wanted to. So instead all my joy went into movement. I must have looked a right tit and I pulled all sorts of muscles but it was pure joy. What a feeling.

Hahaha... Now some of the adrenaline has worn off, I've got a cunt of a back ache.... I must have busted some next level shapes last night! :townhmm:

Hi all!

I won't be back here.

Fair play, must have been genuinely heart breaking. Good luck with everything

Back
Top Bottom