We can be heroes (again) Ajax versus Tottenham Hotspur CL Semi Final Wed 8th May

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That's the thing, some don't deserve to live in this moment.

''Bottling cunts''
''The whole squad are cunts''
''Hope the whole squad fucks off''
''Shit mentality''

It goes on.

Irrespective of what you think, some followers don't deserve what we've achieved because they've been in here after every single loss for years cunting the boys off.

We have a special, special side and it shouldn't take qualifying for a Champions League final to support them.

This has been coming for a very long time, and a lot of us have been saying it for a very long time and been hounded for it.

So no mate, I won't leave it. This is vindication.

WE ARE YIDS! Now act like it.
p
Leave it tonight. This is something else no Spurs fan has experienced and needs enjoying for all the joy it brings.

Anyone looking for ideas for a statue outside the Lane...

D6FA9_pXoAUpiYt.jpg:large

flights to madrid booked, next step, figure out how to get a ticket

If anyone is interested to buy a non-stop London-Madrid flight ticket for the final weekend send me a dm and I'll get back to you asap.

Congrats and enjoy the night.

Flight details -

Norwegian Air

Outbound departure 31. May 2019 London-Gatwick LGW 20:10 - 23:35 Madrid

Inbound departure 2. Jun 2019 Madrid MAD 08:00 - 09:25 London-Gatwick

First half I felt deflated but always believed. Stuck a bet on Lucas to score, us to win and Rose to get a card, 150/1... just wish I’d put more than £1 on! Thank you Rose for chucking the ball away!

Carpet burns all up my arms, adrenaline pumping and throat is killing me.

UP THE SPURS!!!

Back
Top Bottom