We can be heroes (again) Ajax versus Tottenham Hotspur CL Semi Final Wed 8th May

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Crying, screaming, crying...then crying again.

My whole life as a Spurs fan I’ve /we’ve waited patiently, through a lot of pain to get to this point. Enjoy fellow yids....

Lucas Moura you fucking legend...

Much love tonight - May it live long in the memory

Tottenham Hotspur in the European Cup Final !!! Yes

Hello Spurs fans. Sheffield United supporter here in peace. Very, very pleased for you. Thought you were gone at half time. How wrong was I!! Almost felt like a Spurs fan myself when the third one went in. Unbelievable night. Hope you win it. If I was a Londoner I would support Spurs! Proper club. Proper fans.
Congrats on your promotion, always liked bramall lane - proper old school football ground

Oooooh, I am looking forward to Sunday and the Everton game now. Should be an awesome day out..

Oh and Stewards, Feck you, I am standing and singing my guts out....

You are right. Against Everton is going to be so enjoyable. And yet if woolwich and utd had won last Sunday and Lucas hadn’t scored in injury time (how un Spursy ) then we all would have been suicidal and dreading it.

I cried like a little bitch, my mrs had to hold me. All the bullies in my life have been Woolwich fans. Growing up in broad water farm as a mixed race man was shit.

I had to explain to her, Tottenham are a reflection of myself. Everybody told me I was shit, that I would never amount to anything. All the other black boys supported Woolwich on my estate even though we lived in Tottenham. And they ripped the shit out of me for years.

Never in my wildest dreams did I think my shitty little club that I love as much as my own mother, could make it to a CL final. I had to explain that this result was a fuck you to everyone who never believed in me, because I am spurs and spurs is me.

And if we can do this, then I can do anything, and that goes for my little boy too.

Now that has made me cry. Didn’t cry at the final whistle. Fuck. Love you man!

To do an Adam Buxton and quote YouTube..

Ryan morah-wray

I spent more money on my lunch today than Tottenham have spent this season and I don’t see my sandwich coming back from 2-0 down at half time and scoring in the last minute. Oh well

Back
Top Bottom