We can be heroes (again) Ajax versus Tottenham Hotspur CL Semi Final Wed 8th May

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’m watching from the UAE. Half two in the morning. No chance of any sleep.

Absolutely buzzing

Can’t believe the rollercoaster and the fact that I didn’t think it was going to happen and it f’in did.

Get in there, no one can take this away from us.

Buzzing

Ohgoddamnit. I can't really focus on anything today.
I mean I hooked up with a girl and did it in Spurs jersey before the 1st leg. That did not work for good luck.
So this time it was without a shirt... result would better be good now!!

Regarding the lineup, I would really-really like us to go like this -
--------------Lloris----------------
Foyth---Toby--Vertonghen-Rose
-Sissoko-----Dier-----Eriksen----
--Moura------Son-----Alli--------

Or just depending how it is displayed, could also be

--------------Lloris----------------
Foyth---Toby--Vertonghen-Rose
-------Sissoko-----Dier-----------
--Moura---Eriksen----Alli--------
--------------Son---------------------

I just trust Foyth more as fullback than Trippier - the youngster is better both at defence and in attack. Between Dier and Wanyama I prefer the 1st. And other slots pretty much pick themselves. I'd rather see Son as vocal point of our attack rather than Llorente. We can bring Nando on with Lamela if the game needs it.

now COME ON YOU SPURS!
Go out there and fight like you would be fighting for your life!!! Result can go either way but I want full on fighting spirit and to see that not an inch will be given away for free!!

You better not dump her till after the Final and you know what to do just beforehand !!

:tobyarm:

Exactly this. Found myself on my knees screaming at the telly. Just totally lost my shit for about 5 minutes.

I think that's the most I've lost my shit since Stalteri scored the third against West Ham 3-2 at their place.

I don't think I have ever lost it like that in 30+ years of supporting this football club mate, I was a wreck, still am tbh.

Watching Poch cry brought something out in me as well, I will be forever in debt to him for what he has done for this football club, I love the bloke, unashamedly, he can do no wrong in my eyes from this point forward.

Interesting night. I was in the home end but got sussed out pretty quickly. I had an ajax scarf on and was silent throughout. Someone chucked a beer at me, which hit my head, after we scored our first. I left on 85 minutes as I thought if we scored, I would be in serious trouble. Watched the end of the game in a cab. Unbelievable. I went to Dam after. I can tell trouble will happen. Plus, I am still feeling it from last night so am now tucked up tight.
I can't believe we are in the CL final.

Back
Top Bottom